You must come across this article looking for a detailed procedure on closing airtel payments bank account. Luckily, you have arrived at the right place. Airtel Payments Bank is a digital savings bank account that offers a flexible digital bank account to every customer. There is no such minimum balance requirement or physical documentation for opening such a bank account.
You can quickly open your digital bank account with Airtel Payments Bank using your aadhar and pan cards. However, if you are an existing customer of this digital bank account and you wish to close your airtel payments bank account? Then, you can do it online.
There is nothing difficult in it. You can close your airtel payments bank account online by sending an email to the customer service executive. In this article, we will explain the process in detail. Let’s have a look.
How to close your Airtel Payments Bank account online?
There is nothing difficult in this process. But, before you start the account closure process. Make sure that you withdraw all the possible funds from the bank account. Once, you withdraw all the amount you are having in your savings bank account you can process with the account closure.
- First, you need to send an email to the airtel payments bank customer care executive at email@example.com. You need to tell them about account closure.
- You will receive a reply email, and they will ask you for the id proof and address proof for the verification. You need to submit the scanned copy of your id and address proof to the customer service executive.
- After submitting the particular requested documents, the account closure request will now be taken into the consideration.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message once the account-closure request gets fulfilled.
- That’s it. Your account is now successfully closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some questions are repeatedly asked of us. The only reason we try to answer them in one single place. Let’s check out the process below.
Do I need to submit an aadhar card only to close my account?
Yes, just submit the aadhar card scanned copy to the customer service executive. This is all you need to do for completing the account closure process online.
Alternatively, you can also submit a pan card as ID proof.
After submitting the account closure process? How many days it will take to process the request?
It will hardly take three to four working days. You will receive a confirmation email and SMS once the account gets closed.
You may also like to read, How to Register/Activate Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Login Online
Here we come at the end. Airtel Payments Bank is a digital bank account that is available for every Indian customer. The customer can open a bank account using their aadhar card digitally. There is no physical documentation needed for opening a digital bank account with an Airtel Payments Bank account.
However, this article is all about closing airtel payments bank account. Here we have added a complete process to close airtel payments bank account online. We hope it helps. If there is anything that is not understandable? You can ask us in the comments section.