You must come across this article looking for the detailed information on ‘Check Which Mobile Number Registered With SBI Account.’ Luckily, you are in the right place. It is often important to keep your mobile number updated with the bank records to know more about account activity and transactions information.
Generally, the registered mobile number with the bank account helps you to get the SMS related to your bank account transaction. For instance, this article is all related to check which mobile number is registered with an SBI Bank account.
Let’s directly come to the primary information of this article.
Check Which Mobile Number Registered With SBI Account
We have mentioned this earlier. It is important to know which mobile number is registered with the bank account. It is because all the transaction messages or alerts get on the same mobile number. You cannot just share the OTP or number to anyone in which the bank account is linked.
So the question is, do you know which mobile number is registered in your SBI bank account? If no, then it is quick to check which mobile number is registered with the SBI Bank account.
You can quickly check which mobile number is registered with the SBI Bank account using the internet banking and YONO application. Let’s check out the process.
SBI Yono Application – 1
You can quickly register on SBI Yono using the SBI internet banking login id and password. You can check which mobile number is registered with the SBI account using the YONO application.
Let’s look into the process.
- First, one needs to login into SBI YONO. You can quickly be logged in to the application by downloading it from the play store.
- After getting logged in to the application, just click on the Settings option in the application.
- Click on settings and then click on the manage profile option.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see the contact information in the contact section of the application. Meanwhile, you will be able to check which mobile number is registered with the bank account using the Yono application.
- That’s all.
SBI Net Banking – 2
You can also find the registered mobile number of the SBI bank account using the SBI internet banking option. But, it is not possible to view the full digits of a mobile number using the internet banking option. You will be only able to see the last 2-digits of the mobile number.
- First, you need to log in to SBI internet banking. You can quickly login in using the login page here: https://retail.onlinesbi.com/.
- After getting logged in to the net banking portal, you need to click on the accounts & profile tab.
- After that, click on the profile section.
- Under the profile section, click on the personal details.
- You will be able to see the last 2 digits of the mobile number on the particular screen.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some queries are repeatedly asked of us. The reason we have decided to add up every detail over here. Let’s look at some common queries.
What are the possible ways to check which mobile number is registered with an SBI Bank account?
You can quickly check which mobile number is registered with the bank using the mobile and net banking options.
Can we change the registered mobile number?
Yes, it is possible to change the registered mobile number with the bank.
Here we come at the end. The State Bank of India is one of the best banks in India to provide the perfect banking services to its customers. This article was all related to checking mobile number that is registered with SBI bank account.
Here we have added two processes from which one can check out the mobile number registered with the bank. We hope it helps. If something else to ask, do not hesitate to ask us in the comments section.