Well, OBC, which is also known as Oriental Bank of Commerce, this bank has various facilities for their customers on their net banking option. Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) web banking gives you convenient and easy internet banking. If you don’t have c OBC net banking yet, you can request the service by following the easy process,
However, it’s important to know the procedure so you can easily get your online banking activated. These days, web banking turned into a requirement for all, since people don’t possess much energy for such hassle filled works.
How to Register for OBC Internet Banking?
Well, to activate your net banking, the bank offers simple and easy steps as compared to any other bank. Here are the four steps you need to know:
Step 1). Visit the official online website of OBC net banking. You can visit by clicking here.
Step 2). Then, click on “Self-User Creation.”
Self User Creation service allows you to register for internet banking without you physically available or to visit any branch
Also, this feature available if you have the saving and current account holder for self-operated. you need to be registered with OBC SMS alert, so you can get the banking net facility by the OBC
Be prepared with the following documents to initiate OBC net banking.
- You must have the account with the bank
- Date of Birth or PAN No.
- Debit Card No, ATM PIN which needs to be linked with the account for which Internet banking is being enrolled
- Register phone number with the bank, so you can get the OTP and another important message
- You need to have all the mentioned documents so you can complete the process for registration.
- Once you get registering successfully, you can now use internet banking
Step 3). Click on the “Self-User Creation,” you would require filling an asked form. Where you need to fill Account number, your PAN number, DOB, and afterward confirm.
Step 4). After this, fill in the details including your OBC account number, PAN Card Number, DOB, what type of facility you want, and once you are done, click on “Submit.” You have effectively made OBC Net Banking
- Now you can get access to your bank account without worrying about anything or your place.
- You can also transfer your funds anywhere and anytime.
- Apply for your cheque book.
- Check and apply for loans, including personal loans, car loans, home loans, auto loans, etc.
Note: Please select the corporate banking option, if you are registering for any corporate current account.
You may also like to read – Learn How to Activate the Andhra Bank Online Banking
How to do login for internet banking in OBC?
As a matter of first important thing, you need to get your activation done for net banking. Once you are done with that, you can proceed with these three listed steps so you can log in to your net banking
- Visit this official site.
- You have to choose from the options “Retail User Login” or “Corporate User Login.”
- After that, enter your User ID and log in. Here, you would require entering your password.
- That’s it.
How to Transfer Funds From OBC Internet Banking?
- First, you need to get logged into the internet banking portal.
- Second, you will have to add the beneficiary account. (It is essential)
- After that, you need to wait until the beneficiary account gets approved. (It usually takes 24 hours)
- Once, the beneficiary account gets activated. You now can transfer the funds from your OBC Bank using the internet banking service.
- You can select the transfer options. (IMPS, NEFT and RTGS)
- Select the particular option and press the transfer button.
- That’s it.
What are the features you get in mobile banking?
Accessible for download on numerous platforms, you can download the application depending on the device you choose. Apart from this, you can also get access to other various features that come with the mobile banking of OBC. Here are the few mentioned ones that you can consider as well:
- Accounts and credit cards: these features help the customer to get the account balance access, you can view the mini statements as well as detailed statements which can be up to 90 days. Also, you can check the credit card bill’s outstanding bills, etc.
- Transfer Funds: With this, you can do the transfer funds for another account, for that you can use RTGS, NEFT, UPI, and IMPS services.
- Recharge: You can recharge different charges with this including DTH services, prepaid mobile, and data card anywhere as well as anytime
- Pay Bills: Customers can approve the bank to make an installment of a bill at a stipulated time and timetable as far as possible up to which an installment can be made.
- Favorites: Customers can set their preferred services with this one. You can access all your favorites features without searching or wasting time on that.
- Mutual Funds: Customers can see the status of their shared reserve speculations through this component and plan their further venture as they like.
- Loans: Customers can see the status of their loans on balance and furthermore apply for new credits through this service.Forex Cards: With the help of a mobile banking app, customers can apply and deal with their forex cards
There are many more features and benefits of using OBC internet banking. You will find the other features once you are used to this service.
OBC Customer Care
If there is any issue related to internet banking or bank account, one can always call on 18001801235 toll-free number.
The customer needs to verify themself first before asking any query with the customer care executive.
Furthermore, you can always visit the nearest Oriental Bank of Commerce Branch for any kind of queries or resolutions.
What are the advantages you get with OBC mobile banking?
There are numerous advantages of OBC mobile banking that you can get without getting into trouble too much. The advantages make sure that you don’t have to face any kind of problem that you faced earlier.
- Mobile banking application helps in using the services provided by the bank whenever of the day. You can get the services regardless even it’s the banking holiday or weekends or any other time.
- Customers can get to every feature of the bank that the central bank didn’t restrict
- It wipes out the need to deal with absurd bank staff and impolite authorities.
Frequently asked questions
Some questions are repeatedly asked to us by the readers. Therefore, we have decided to answer them all in a single place.
How to transfer money from OBC net banking?
There is nothing much you need to do. You only have to get logged in to the net banking portal. After that, you have to add a beneficiary. Once, the beneficiary gets activated. You can now quickly transfer the funds from your OBC Bank account.
Furthermore, you can check the process that we had mentioned above in this article.
How to add beneficiaries in the OBC net banking?
You can quickly add the beneficiary to your OBC net banking account by following the below-given steps.
- Get yourself logged in to the net banking portal.
- After that, click on the fund transfer option.
- You will find the option of adding a beneficiary there.
- Click on the particular option and add the account details.
- Verify using the OTP.
- That’s it.
How to add an account in OBC net banking?
You can quickly add an account as a beneficiary after getting logged in to the internet banking portal.
How to activate net banking in OBC?
It is a quick process. You can activate it online. We have even added the definitive guide for OBC internet banking activation above in this article.
What is the user id in the OBC net banking?
User ID is a unique customer id that is essential for getting logged in to internet banking. You can get the user id from the bank.
OBC bank is one of the names that offer the easiest and simplest net banking as well as mobile banking like services. The account holder can easily get their net banking register by requesting the services. However, there are steps to follows, but it’s not hassles filled or time taking. With services like these, you can focus on other important things instead of worrying about your bank.
If there is anything that is not understandable, you can always ask us in the comments section. We would love to help you out.