Corporation bank is one of the well-renowned public sector banks in India. Corporation bank has more than 2600+ automated CBS branches across the country. This bank also has access to more than 3000+ ATM’s in the country. You will find more than 4500+ branchless banking units of corporation bank in India. The headquarter of Corporation bank is located in Mangalore. This bank is best in providing on-class banking services to the customers, and apart from providing the best services, they are also good in providing financial support in terms of the credit limit or loans to the customers.
We know how digital banking facility is essential for the people nowadays. That is the reason every other bank is providing digital banking access to the customers. However, we are talking about Corporation bank here. So, Yes, the corporation bank also does offer internet banking access to its customers. It is to provide them with the seamless banking experience — the internet banking of Corporation bank, also known as CorpNet. In this post, we will tell you the activation process for corporation bank internet banking but before that, let me mention some of the features of Corpnet.
Features of Corporation Bank Internet Banking:
There are too many benefits of using internet banking, and the features are excellent. Especially when you are using this service from one of the well-renowned and best public-sector banks in India. The features are:
- You will be able to view all of the account related transactions like balance and other information online.
- There is no need to take a print out of statement from the bank. Instead, you can save paper by opting for e-statement from internet banking.
- In case, if you have taken any loans and the loan is linked to the same account number, then it can be viewed online.
- You can able to transfer the funds within linked accounts quickly. It doesn’t matter the bank is a corporation bank or any other bank. This facility is available for 24/7 and even during the bank holidays.
- You can pay your credit card bills online using Corpnet.
- It is now possible to open term deposits, fixed deposits and recurring deposits account using internet banking. However, the interest rates will depend upon the current bank rates.
- It is now possible to stop any cheque payment online which you don’t want to be completed.
- You can request for most of the services online using internet banking like cheque books, demand drafts, debit and credit cards.
- You will able to make most of the utility bills and tax payments online using Corpnet.
These are the features and benefits of using Corporation bank internet banking. This bank has a lot more to offer the customers. We have only listed some of the features and benefits. You will find other advantages of using Corpnet later. Let’s come to the registration process.
What is the Process to Register for Corporation Bank Net Banking?
We know that Corporation bank is one of the best public-sector banks in India. It does offer better services than any other bank, but it is not easy to register for their net banking services compared to other banks. For the security reasons, the bank only allows the registration through the offline process. It means the process can be a bit lengthy. Let me explain using the steps.
- First, you need to visit the bank official website and then download the internet banking registration form online.
- After that, you need to fill the form with all the correct details.
- Later, you need to submit the same form along with attached documents to the home branch of the Corporation bank.
- Post-approval to your application, you will receive user ID and password in your postal address.
- After you got postal, I mean the user ID and password. You need to revisit the login page of Corpnet.
- Log in using the user ID and password provided.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the reference number. The reference number is mention on the instant kit you will get on account opening.
- Enter the reference number, change the password.
- That’s it. You have successfully activated corporation bank internet banking.
What is the Process to Login in Corpnet?
You have completed the registration and activation process of Corporation bank internet banking. It is time to log in and uses most of the facilities of internet banking. Let me tell you about the login process.
- Revisit the login page.
- Enter the user id and changed the password on the login page.
- Enter correct captcha code.
- Click on submit, and you will be redirected to internet banking.
Note: It is always essential to log out from internet banking once the transaction is completed. It is for security reasons, and the bank suggests the same to the customers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are some questions which have been repeatedly asked by the customers. Let me mention some of the questions to clear the confusion.
- Are there any charges for net banking registration of corporation bank?
- Are there any charges for transacting via internet banking?
- How can I check my last login date?
- What is the limit of IMPS transactions permitted via internet banking?
- Can I pay taxes using Corpnet?
#1 Are there any charges for net banking registration of corporation bank?
There are no charges for the registration of Corporation bank internet banking. The only thing you need is to have is a bank account with them.
#2 Are there any charges for transacting via internet banking?
There are no charges, but if you are booking railway tickets, then 12 RS per transaction along with processing fees is involved in internet banking.
#3 How can I check my last login date?
Your login information will be displayed on the screen once you logged in to internet banking portal again.
#4 What is the limit of IMPS transactions permitted via internet banking?
The limit of IMPS transactions permitted through internet banking is a maximum of 50000 Rs in one go. You can pay the large sum of amount using NEFT or RTGS option.
#5 Can I pay taxes using Corpnet?
Yes, you can pay direct and indirect taxes using Corporation bank internet banking.
Internet banking is the method for doing most of the banking transactions online. It means you don’t need to visit the bank every time for doing fund transfers or service requests. That is the reason. The bank is providing access to internet banking to every customer to lessen their workload. In this post, we have mentioned all the details for corporation bank internet banking registration. You can follow the steps given above for the activation of the Corpnet facility. If there is any problem, then you can ask us in the comments section. We will be happy to help you.