SBI offers the effective use of their credit cards that can provide the one-stop solution and easy access. With the net banking like facilities, the account holder can get the options to check the credit card statements, make the payments, get to know more about reward points and more.
SBI is the largest public bank in the country as compared to any other banks. The bank offers lots of needed and essential features, facilities, service which can be easily accessed online. But for that, the person needs to have the account as well as registered themselves
What are the facilities that the bank are offering?
SBI net banking offers different products and services so the person can enjoy the best out of credit cards and everything else that comes with the bank. Here is the list which highlights the facilities provided by the bank :
- The customer has access to manage their accounts from anywhere in the world at any time. They can use the net banking and its services for viewing the statement of SBI card, transaction history, analyzing the expense, unbilled transactions, etc.
- The net banking services can be used for doing the work like paying off the bills regarding credit card and other utility easily as well as hassle-free
- The facility can be used for booking services like Encash, balance transfer, balance transfer on EMI, Easy money, etc
- The account holders will get the deals and all recent offers on their SBI credit card’s online account.
- SBI credit card net banking also allows the account holders to change their PIN or reset. Along with that in case of stolen, you can directly block the card and get the duplicate statement. There are more things that can be done including add on card, vouchers, redeeming the reward points, etc
How to Register and Login?
The process is simple as well as easily done; however, to activating the SBI card; the holder need to follow these given steps first :
- The first thing that you need to do is to visit the SBI website.
- Click on the option ‘ New user? register now?’ that you will get under the login option button
- This will redirect you to another page of SBI bank. Here you have to add information like credit card number, date of birth, and CVV. Once you are done, click on the proceed option that you will get
- You will get the OTP or One-time password on your registered number and email address. Fill the number to proceed.
- Once you are done, this will lead to the next page where you have to create a unique ID and password for the user. After you do that, confirm it to complete the registering process
After you are done with the registration process, it’s ready for the user to login in the SBI credit card net banking. Here are the few steps that you can follow if you are doing for the first time:
- Visit the login page of the SBI
- The page will ask you to fill the username and login password. Add the information that you selected while doing the registration
- Once you fill all asked information, you can log in by clicking the button.
How to Add the Credit Card to Online SBI?
To make the payments, you need to register your card first. Here are the steps that you can take :
- Log in to the SBI internet banking by giving the password and
- Here you will get the tab named as bill payments. once you click here, there will be an option like Manage biller section
- You will find the Manage biller and click as well as add the option
- Here you have to click all India billers and select your SBI card ltd as a biller
- Add the details that the site asks about the biller, such as your name and number in the credit card. Once you are done, click on the submit option
- You will receive the OTP on your registered number
- Enter the number, and your billers will be approved.
How to Make Credit Card Payments via Net Banking Services?
After getting the credit card of the SBI online, the account holders are eligible to make the payments with their credit cards through the online option. Well if you are planning to do but don’t know how here are few steps for you :
- The first thing that you have to do is to visit the official page of online SBI
- Fill the information like username and password for login
- You will get the options like View/ Pay bills; this will you get in bill payment section
- Here you will get an option like Without bills
- Then you have to click the SBI card as the biller, continue by clicking the pay button
- Once you are done, here you have to add the account number of SBI to process the payment
How to Reset the PIN of Credit Card?
In case you forget the PIN of the SBI credit card, well you don’t have to worry about that. here are the steps that you can take in order to change the Pin or Reset it
- Visit the website of SBI. On the login page, you will get the option Forgot your user ID or Password. Click to that.
- It will take you to another page where you have to fil information like CVV number, card number, and date of birth
- Go with proceed button. Once you click this, there will be an OTP send on your registered number and email address.
- Enter the given OTP and follow the screen instructions
- You will get the option for resetting the new password. Verify the same and click on confirm to set the PIN.
- Your password is set successfully; you can go back to the login page and fill the username id and changes password
State Bank of India is one of the best and leading banks in the government banking sector. It has more users than any other bank. We do know how important is for us to check our credit card bills and statement oftenly. Therefore, for the ease to the customers, SBI comes with the net banking system for Individual credit card users. In this post, we have mentioned the same that how can you register for SBI credit card Internet banking and login to the same. do let us know in the comments section if you need to ask us anything else.