You must come across this article looking for the guide on generating Bank of Baroda ATM Card Pin. Luckily, you are in the right place. Bank of Baroda is the fourth largest nationalized bank in India. This bank is pretty famous for providing all the banking services to its customers.
For instance, this bank is providing all the financial and digital banking services to its customers. This also includes a pin generation facility. We understand that you must have searched for ‘Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation.’ The reason we are adding up this article is with all the possible methods to make this happen.
Let’s have a look in detail.
How to Generate Bank of Baroda ATM Pin?
There is nothing difficult in generating an atm pin for the BOB debit card. For instance, two methods are there for Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation. You can simply follow the online or offline method to generate it.
Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation (Online) –
You can generate the ATM pin online if you are having access to BOB net banking account. You only have to log in to the net banking portal for the same. Here you can follow the below-given steps for the same.
- First, one needs to visit the Bank of Baroda net banking website. You can quickly visit the login page from here.
- Just log in to the net banking portal. You can log in by entering the username and password.
- After that, simply visit the services tab and select the ‘Set/Reset Debit Card Pin.’ option.
- After that, select the customer id and click on the continue button.
- You can now see the list of debit cards associated with a particular customer id. Just select the debit card.
- You will now get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on validate button.
- You now have to enter the transaction password on the prompt box.
- Enter and click on the proceed button.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a message on your screen that ‘Your ATM Pin is updated successfully.’
- That’s all.
Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation (Offline) –
Another method to reset the ATM card pin or generate a new ATM pin for your BOB ATM Card is by visiting the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM. YOu can follow the below-given steps for the same.
Note: Make sure your mobile number is updated in the bank records.
- First, you need to visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM.
- Just enter the debit card into the machine.
- Select the ‘ATM Pin generation.’ option on the ATM screen.
- You now have to enter your account number and registered mobile number on the ATM screen.
- Press the enter button.
- You will now receive an OTP. Just enter it on the screen.
- After that, set up the new ATM pin.
- That’s all.
Through Contact Center –
Last, if one wishes to set their ATM pin using the calling option? Then, just give a call on these numbers 1800 258 4455 / 1800 102 4455 from your registered mobile number.
Complete the verification and set the ATM pin using the voice call option. But, make sure that your mobile number is registered with your bank account. It is important to avail of this feature.
Here we come at the end. We know that the Bank of Baroda is one of the fourth largest nationalized banks in India. It is working for years and providing the best services to its customers. This article we have written is all about the Bank of Baroda ATM Pin Generation.
We have added every information in this article that one needs to know for setting up the new ATM pin. We hope it helps. If there is something else to ask? You can always reach us using the comments section.