Allahabad bank is one of the well-known banks of India. It has different branches across different states of our country. This bank is available to serve their customers for many years, and they are trying their best to provide better banking services in this competition. This bank has more bank accounts than any other average-sized bank, and it is because of the trust and services they provide to the user. Meanwhile, It is possible to open a zero balance account on this bank and avail most of the banking services on the same account.
In this post, we will be talking about internet banking. We know how internet banking is essential for customers in this century. It is because, after the demonetization in 2016, everyone is aware of using digital services as a mode of payment. Before that, people use to spend more time at the banks for getting their task or transaction done and when they are aware of digital banking facility. They now do most of their banking tasks from their home only. The same, we will be talking in this article. In case, if you have not activated internet banking for your Allahabad bank account, then we will show you the registration process for the same.
How to Register for Allahabad Internet Banking?
The registration process for Allahabad internet banking is quick. However, there is a need to visit the bank to complete the registration process. Allahabad bank is not like the other banks, which allow customers to opt for self-registration service. Meanwhile, registration for internet banking can be a bit lengthy process. Let me explain using the steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Allahabad bank, and you can do this by clicking here https://www.allbankonline.in/ or type Allahabad net banking in google, and you will directly be redirected to the login page.
- Click on continue to log in and find out the option for new registration.
- Click on a particular option and download the application form.
- Once downloaded, take a print out of the application form.
- Fill every information required in the form correctly. The information will be CIF Number, Date of Birth, Customer Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email ID, etc
- Once you are done, submit the form to the nearest and home branch of Allahabad bank.
- Post submission of the form, you will receive your user ID from the bank to your postal address within a few days.
- When you receive your user ID, you can revisit the login page of Allahabad internet banking, and from there you can set the new password and activate your internet banking account.
- On the screen, you need to enter your user ID and mobile number linked to your bank account.
- After that, enter OTP, and then you will be able to set a new password for your internet banking account.
- That’s it. You have completed the activation process of Allahabad bank internet banking.
Read More – How to Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment?
How to Login Allahabad Bank Internet Banking?
So, now you have completed the registration and activation process for Allahabad bank internet banking. It is time to show you the login process for the same. Let me tell using steps that how can you log in to Allahabad bank internet banking portal.
- Revisit the login page of Allahabad bank internet banking.
- Enter the user ID and password on the screen.
- Click on the Login button, and you will get redirected to the internet banking portal.
- It is always advised to the customer to logout from a portal once the work or transaction is done. It is for security reasons and purposes only.
Advantages of Internet Banking:
There are too many advantages of using internet banking, and for customer convenience, we are adding some of the advantages down below.
- Convenience: The first benefit of using internet banking is the convenience to customers. It is because, before internet banking customers need to visit the bank every time for getting their transactions done. However, after internet banking, they now able to process most of the transactions online and from anywhere. That is how it is more convenient for the customers of Allahabad bank.
- 24/7 Service: There is no need to be upset about bank holidays. It is because internet banking facility is available 24/7 and also during the bank holidays as well.
- Efficient Transactions: It means you can do most of the transactions quickly using internet banking. The transactions include the transfer of funds, purchasing anything online or making any payments. It is an efficient and quick way to do this.
- Secure: You are now able to have full access to your bank account using internet banking. It means you can report to the bank and freeze your account anytime. In case you found any activity.
- Fixed Deposits: There is no need to go to your bank for opening a fixed deposit account. That is too by standing in a line and filling up the form. You can now quickly open a fixed deposit account using Allahabad bank internet banking service.
- Service Requests: You now have access to request most of the banking services directly from the internet banking account. It means you can request for cheque book, debit card or any other activation service online.
- Bill Payments: It is now possible to make most of the bill payments online using internet banking.
- Account Information: There is no need to visit the bank for checking your account balance or updation of your passbook. It is now possible to check your account balance and transactions using Allahabad bank internet banking.
These are the advantages of using Allahabad bank internet banking service.
Allahabad bank is one of the well-known and leading banks of India. It has more than 3200 branches located in our nation. The main headquarter of Allahabad bank is located in Kolkata, India. Allahabad bank is all set to provide all the banking services to customers, including digital banking service. The same we have discussed in this article. We have added the process for the activation and registration of Allahabad bank internet banking. However, you can always contact us or comment down below if anything is not understandable.