We are living in a digital era, and in this generation, most people prefer to do everything on their ease. For example, if anyone wants to shop, then they can simply purchase the stuff online, and the same rule applies in the banking transactions as well. Most of the people prefer to do all of the banking activities from their touch of fingertips. It is because it saves not only their time but also the expenses to go through the bank.
In this post, we will be talking about Vijaya bank internet banking. We know that Vijaya bank is one of the oldest government sector banks in India. It has the branches located all over the state in our country. Just like the other private and governments banks and to comply with providing digital services to the customers. They are now providing quick access to internet banking services. This post is all about that how can you register for Vijaya bank internet banking and login to the same? Before that, let me mention some of the features of Vijaya bank internet banking.
Features of Vijaya Bank Internet Banking:
There are 100’s of benefits of using internet banking and especially when it is from one of the well-renowned banks. Vijaya bank is all set to provide excellent digital banking services to the customers and here are some of the features of Vijaya bank internet banking.
- You will be able to process with intra-bank and inter-bank transactions using Vijaya bank internet banking.
- You will be able to pay all of the taxes like direct tax, indirect tax or any other tax payments using internet banking.
- You can get attractive interest rates on opening a fixed deposit via Vijaya bank internet banking. However, the scheme depends upon the current fixed deposit rates.
- You will be able to pay your insurance premiums and bills online using internet banking.
- You can quickly recharge your mobile phone or any TV operator using internet banking.
- You can book a movie, train and flights tickets with the help of internet banking.
- You can quickly shop online using internet banking of Vijaya bank accepted in most of the online outlets.
- You can quickly check your all account information like balance and other things.
- You can quickly transfer the funds between linked accounts or any other bank account using Vijaya bank internet banking. There is no charge plus this service is available 24/7 to use.
There are many other features of Vijaya bank internet banking. To be the instance, we have added some of the features here. However, let’s have a look at the registration process for Vijaya bank internet banking.
Also Read : SBI Internet Banking Login Steps
Vijaya bank Net Banking Registration:
You can quickly register for internet banking services from Vijaya bank online. There is no need to visit the branch, fill the form and wait for the login details till the postal arrives. However, it is possible to activate the internet banking facility from both of the options. You can choose the one whichever is most convenient for you. Let me tell you the process for activation of Vijaya bank internet banking online.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Vijaya bank. You can do this from here: https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/index.html
- Second, go through the internet banking page and select retail login from the options.
- On the next page, select the new registration option.
- On the next screen, enter all of the required details asked on the screen like your account number, debit card and other information.
- After that, click on submit and verify yourself using a one-time password which is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP, and click on submit.
- Set both of the passwords like login and transaction password.
- That’s it. You have completed the registration process for Vijaya bank internet banking.
Login Steps to Net Banking of Vijaya Bank:
We have completed the internet banking registration process. If you are a first time customer of internet banking, then you should know about the process for log in to internet banking first time. Let me mention the process for you.
- Revisit the official website.
- On the internet banking page, select retail login from the options.
- On the next screen, fill up your user ID and password and click on submit.
- Later, you will be asked to set security questions for the first time login.
- Set the questions, and then, you will be redirected to the internet banking portal.
Note: You must log out from internet banking once the transaction is completed.
Frequently asked questions:
We know that most of the people have some questions on their mind that they want to ask. Therefore, we are adding some repeatedly asked questions on this article. The questions are:
- How can I get new Vijaya bank net banking account?
- Is it possible to change or reset the password?
- Who can avail Vijaya bank internet banking facility?
#1 How can I get new Vijaya bank net banking account?
You can either complete the internet banking registration online from the steps we have given above. Otherwise, you can download the registration form from the website, fill up and submit to the nearest branch of Vijaya bank. Once submitted you would get the login details to your postal address within a week.
#2 Is it possible to change or reset the password?
Yes, it is possible to change or reset the password of your Vijaya bank internet banking account. You can change the password after getting logged in to internet banking. Otherwise, you can reset the password from the login page.
#3 Who can avail Vijaya bank internet banking facility?
A person who is having a bank account with Vijaya bank can avail Vnet banking services.
Everyone loves to do most of the banking transactions online these days. It not only saves their time but also the cost of travelling to the bank. We already know how much time it takes to process any transaction from the bank and therefore, to sort out this issue, Vijaya bank is providing digital services to the customers. In this post, we have added a detailed guide and process for the registration of Vijaya bank internet banking.