The A.P Mahesh Bank is one of the leading and well-known co-operative and prestigious banks of India. The bank got its premier position without compromising with the guidelines and the rules. The bank was established in 1977, and since 1978 it’s continuously doing their work. The main aim of this bank is to promote their objectives and not only that in recent years, but Mahesh bank also received a foreign exchange license from the Reserve bank of India.
We know that we are living in a digital country and in upcoming years, everything should be digital. Therefore, the banks are also upgrading themselves and to comply with the new policies. They are now offering internet banking access to every customer. Since Mahesh bank is one of the formal and well-known banks of India. So, they are also providing internet banking access to their account holders. In this post, we will be discussing the same about how can we register for Mahesh Bank internet banking.
How to Register for Mahesh Bank Internet Banking?
The process for the registration of Mahesh bank internet banking is quick. You can quickly register for their net banking services online. It means you do not need to visit the bank for approval and also, no need to wait for the days. Let me explain the process using steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Mahesh bank, and you can do this by clicking here https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do
- After that, click on e-connect and then retail banking.
- Then, click on continue to the login page.
- Then, on the login page, click on register for a new user option.
- Click on agree on option. (Make sure that you have access to your debit card and registered mobile number linked to your bank account).
- On the next screen, enter all the required details like bank account number, date of birth, pan card and any other information needed.
- Click on submit and verify using your debit card and OTP.
- Once the verification is done, you can set up the new password.
- That’s it.
How to Login to Mahesh Bank Internet Banking?
We are now done with the registration process. I hope you already obtained the user I.D. and password of Mahesh bank internet banking by following the above-given procedure. If yes, then let’s check out the login process for the same.
- Revisit the login page of Mahesh bank.
- Click on Retail banking and then continue to internet banking button.
- On the next screen, fill all the required details like user I.D. and password obtained.
- Then, click on login, and you will get redirected to the internet banking portal.
- That’s it.
User Guide for using Internet Banking:
- Internet banking facility is made for the customers only. They can log in and access to their account anytime. They can use this service for various facilities inclusion of balance check and fund transfers. You can visit the official website for any other information.
- The login I.D., aka user I.D., should be in the numeric form provided by the bank.
- You will be required to set the new password for internet banking login after completing the activation process for Mahesh bank internet banking.
- You need to set the transaction password on the first time login. It is to double secure your account, and the transaction password will be only used during fund transfer transactions.
- You can always request for a duplicate password from the bank in case of any emergency.
- You need to make sure that the password starts with Q is the login password, and the password which starts with T is the transaction password.
Precautions and Security Guidelines from the Bank:
- The bank asks the customer only to fill up their information on their secured website. The link to the login page is https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do
- Make sure that you always visit the official and correct website for getting logged in to internet banking. It is advised by the bank not to use your login details anywhere else.
- Always look for the secure padlock symbol on your browser while visiting the official website.
- Always keep your login I.D. and password secret. Any Mahesh bank employee will not ask the customer for these details. So, make sure to keep your information safe from the fraud calls.
- Always update the bank when you update your registered mobile number.
- Bank suggests to the customer for not using any public WIFI network for using internet banking.
- Always log out after using internet banking. It is for security reasons.
- Do not share the one time password with anyone.
Features of Mahesh Bank Internet Banking:
There are many features of using Mahesh bank internet banking. Let me list out some of them for your convenience.
- You will be able to use this service anytime. This service is available 24/7, including bank holidays.
- You can transfer funds using Mahesh bank internet banking account. It is possible to transfer the funds to any bank account within the country using internet banking.
- You can always keep a check on your account information like the balance and other transaction details.
- You can request various services linked to your account. Like, the cheque book request and the debit card request.
- You can quickly open a fixed deposit account using Mahesh bank internet banking. There is no need to visit the branch and stand in queue for this reason.
- Attractive offers on using internet banking for payments on e-commerce websites.
There are many other features of using Mahesh bank internet banking. You will find it out once you start using this service.
Read More – How to Register Corporation Bank Net Banking
We know that Mahesh bank is one of the best co-operative banks in India. Mahesh bank has 40+ branches located in A.P. state and access to more than 50+ ATM across the state and country. However, in this post, we have discussed everything about the internet banking service of Mahesh bank. Apart from the features of using internet banking, we have also mentioned the registration process for Mahesh bank internet banking.
What did we learn?