The Punjab National Bank has managed to turn out itself as one of the biggest banks of India. At present, it is one of the largest banks in India with its headquarter in New Delhi and having a customer base of more than 80 million. The bank was founded in the year 1894 and had its headquarter located at New Delhi. The bank has more than 6937 operational branches along with more than 10681 ATMs based on the reports released by the bank itself on the 31st of March, 2017.
If you have an account in the Punjab National Bank, then you can reap the benefits of multiple facilities and banking services that the bank provides to its clients such as easy money transfer, balance check. So, let us have a look at some of the best ways which you can utilize for checking the balance of your Punjab National Bank account.
PNB Balance Enquiry Number, Missed Call, SMS, Net Banking:
Using the Toll-Free Number:
If you are an existing customer of the Punjab national bank, then you can easily check your Punjab National Bank account balance by giving a missed call their toll-free number which is 18001802223 from your registered mobile number. Or you can also call at their alternative toll-free number which is 01202303090. But, it is essential to know that to know your balance, your mobile number should be registered and linked to your Punjab national bank account. Here is a complete detail of the whole procedure that you will require to know your balance.
- Dial 18001802223 from your registered mobile number and call. After the call gets connected, disconnect the call as soon as it rings. Customer can also give a missed call at the alternative mobile number which is 01202303090 for checking out their Punjab National Bank account balance.
- You can even wait to get your call gets disconnected automatically.
- After the call gets disconnected, you will get an SMS which will contain the balance of your Punjab National bank account along with your bank account number. Regardless if you have a savings account, cash credit, savings account, or overdraft account, you can utilize this facility for checking the balance for any accounts.
The Registration Process for the pnb balance check number
The Punjab National bank account balance through missed call is only available for the customers who have linked their mobile number with their account. If they haven’t registered their mobile number with their account, they won’t receive any SMS alert regarding their account. So, if you want to receive information regarding your Punjab National bank account, it is essential for you to register your mobile with the bank and link it with your account. This can be easily done by visiting your nearest branch and filling up a form with the relevant details required and submitting it to the bank.
Apart from the missed call service, there are a few other ways which the customer can utilize for gaining information regarding their account.
Internet Banking is one of the best ways to do most of your bank transaction from the ease of your home. And Punjab National Bank has left no stone unturned for the ease of their customer. The customer of the Punjab national bank can register for net banking with their branch account while opening their account with the bank. After that, the customers will receive a user id along with a password from the branch which they will need to log into their bank accounts. For checking their Punjab National bank account balance, the customers will need to follow some steps which are:
- After you have logged into your account, search for the term ‘Account Summary’ on the dashboard and select it. You can even click on the menu option which is provided on the top for availing the balance inquiry through net banking.
- Another method which you can utilize for checking your balance along with receiving all the details about your recent transaction is by registering for the E-statements which can be done through the PNB net banking facility. The account holders will need to login to their PNB net banking and then click on the other services options. After that, the customers will need to click on the service requests and click on new requests and then click on Email Statement Registration. Apart from this, the customers can also visit their nearest branch of Punjab National Bank or can even get in touch with them by calling at their toll-free number which is 18001032222 or 18001802222. Moreover, you can even send an SMS for receiving the details of the same. For receiving details through text, you will need to type ESTMT and then the last four digits of your account number with space in between.
By and by, PNB accompanies a couple of dynamic applications that clients can utilize for carrying out their online exchanges and furthermore checking out their Punjab National Bank account balance in a hurry. Here are all the PNB portable applications which the customers can use for checking their record balance utilizing versatile banking:
- PNB mBanking: The Punjab National Bank account holders can download Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application on their iOS or Android devices to benefit banking administrations such as PNB Balance inquiry, scaled down proclamation, support exchanges, checkbook solicitation and significantly more.
- PNB mPassbook: The Punjab National Bank provides its customer with an e-Passbook facility to its record holders for getting information regarding their record balance utilizing the application. Record holders will almost certainly see smaller than normal proclamation and point by point explanations.
You can also visit your nearest ATM and bring out a mini statement to check all your recent transactions, or you can only opt for balance inquiry too as well.
So, if you are looking forward to knowing your Punjab National Bank Account Balance, then there are some of the best options that you have.
What did we learn?