Karur Vysya Bank offers net banking services to their account holders with simple and easy steps. However, the person needs to have their corporate identity for getting the services. The banking services are convenient, easy, and comfortable, and time-saving. The bank allows the banking login to the users so they can get access to carry out all their activities related to the bank as well as a transaction from anywhere.
KVB bank avails the net banking for their customers on their financial as well as non-financial transactions. Also, in the joint operating accounts, the primary holder can use the services in that case.
How to Register for KVB Net banking?
If you wish to have the net banking services from the bank, then you are going to need your own bank account with the KVB. The option is available for everyone; it doesn’t matter if you are a retail customer or a corporate customer.
You can apply for net banking, however here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you will have to visit the nearest KVB Bank branch. You can find the nearest branch using google locations.
- After that, you need to ask for the internet banking registration form from the bank executive.
- You now will have to fill all the questions that have been asked on the form.
- Once you are done filling in all the required information, just submit it to the bank executive.
- Remember that the bank takes around 5 to 7 working days to process as well as to dispatch your login user-id as well as password. It will be delivered to your correspondence address.
Note: Make sure that your account is activated before applying for the net banking services.
How to log in to the KVB Internet Banking?
The login process consists of a few steps. Well, safety is the most important part of concern when it comes to online. KVB makes sure that you stay safe and for that, they added a double factor authentication safety to keep the transaction protected. To complete, the customer needs to add PIN which consists of 4 digit and random number which will be generated by RSA Token,
As for login in net banking, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the internet banking portal of the KVB bank.
- Tap on the continue to net banking option that will pop up on the screen.
- Enter the user ID and password on the net banking form.
- Just click on the login button.
- That’s it.
How to Activate KVB Internet Banking?
Once you are done with your net banking application and received your login id and password at your postal address. The next step is now to activate the services. You can activate the internet banking services by following the steps that we had given below.
- After receiving the login and T pin from the bank, you need to send an email as an acknowledgment to the bank.
- The email address must be registered with the bank, and you should only use that email for sending the mail.
- The bank might take around three days for process and activation,
- Once the services get activated, the customer will receive an email for the same.
How can you identify the password and T-pin?
It’s simple to understand the password as well as T- Pin. Well here are a few points that you need to remember for a hassle-free experience:
- Your login password will be an alphanumeric mix. Also, it will consist of all the letters in the capital. However, there will be one small letter as well as one numeric too.
- Your T-Pin or Transaction Pin will be a 4-digit number. It will get used when you do any transaction using the net banking service.
How can you reset the password?
In case you forget your login password, there is no need to worry. The bank has provided four different options that can be used for resetting the password easily. However, it depends on you which one do you find most comfortable and easy for you.
You can directly contact the bank’s helpdesk on the given phone number. The executive will help you out, and you will get your credentials t your address which you provided to the bank. However, this complete process might take about five working days for the bank.
- Net banking portal
There are two secret questions that you have filled during your login process. You can go online, and the bank will ask the same questions to you. Give the answers, and you can easily reset your password.
However, if you didn’t maintain any questions, then you can choose other options given here.
- E-mail address
You can also send a request email to the bank’s email lid. However, make sure that you are doing it with your registered one email id. It will take five days to proceed, and the bank will send you the credentials on your email id.
- Visit the bank
In this case, you can simply visit the near bank and submit the request form. You will get the login password within five working days. The same procedure will be followed if you want to change or rest the T-pin as well.
How can you unlock your User ID?
In case your ID gets locked then here are the few processes that you need to follow to unlock it:
- You can send an SMS with your mobile, however, make sure that your mobile number is already registered with the bank earlier
- You can find the correct format of the SMS on the official website of the bank. You need to follow those formats in order to get the ID unlocked
- You can also send the email to the KVB bank
KVB Mobile Banking
Just like internet banking services, Karur Vysya Bank also offers mobile banking services to customers. It is more handy compared to internet banking. It is because one can use this service anytime using their smartphone.
How to register for KVB mobile banking?
It is a quick process. There is nothing much we need to do for activating mobile banking services in Karur Vysya Bank. You can activate it by following the steps that we have given below.
- First, you will have to download the KVB mobile banking application on your smartphone.
- Second, you need to register on it using the registered mobile number.
- You need to provide a few details such as your account number, OTP, and other required details for activation.
- Once the details get verified, you can now set the secure pin for getting logged in.
- That’s it.
You may also like to read, IOB Net Banking: How to Register for IOB Net Banking Online?
KVB Fastag? You must be confused about this section in this article. However, this service is well-known for customers who had already applied for Fastag.
Let me explain about the Fastag first.
Fastag is a toll tag for the vehicles. It is generally for making instant cashless transactions at road tolls. You do not even need to stop at tolls for making payments as it will get automatically done by the Fastag, and the cash will get deduct from the bank account.
To be precise, Karur Vysya Bank offers Fastag services to its customers with an internet banking account. The customer can quickly register for Fastag using the vehicle number and documents in KVB internet banking.
Karur Vysya Bank made it simple for its customers. The customers can now quickly call on the customer care helpline number regarding any issue or details.
Customer care numbers are:
- 1860 200 1916 (for customers residing in India)
- +91 44 – 30721916 (for customers outside India).
However, the customer needs to complete the IVR verification before reporting any issue or asking for any information from the customer care executive. Moreover, it is always recommended for the customers to call from their registered mobile number.
Frequently asked questions
Customers of Karur Vysya Bank always ask us some questions. Therefore, we have decided to answer all the basic questions in a single place.
How to activate internet banking service after getting T-pin and password?
To activate the internet banking services of Karur Vysya Bank, one needs to send an acknowledgment letter to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email id.
It is required to send this email after getting the T-Pin and login password. The customer id will get activated within three working days post sending the email.
Furthermore, you can look at the activation section that we have added above in this article.
How can I reset T-Pin?
There are four methods to recover your T-Pin. You can always use the below-given methods to reset your T-Pin.
- You can reset using the security questions.
- You can reset by calling the helpdesk number 1860 258 1916.
- You can reset by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You can reset by submitting the application form at your nearest KVB home branch.
How to Retrieve user id for KVB internet banking?
You can retrieve your customer id from your registered email. Just find out the activation email to get your customer id. Alternatively, you can visit the home branch.
How to unlock the KVB User ID?
If your customer id gets locked after three failed login attempts then you need to wait for three working days until it gets activated. However, if the customer id still not get activated then write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the same.
I did not receive the user id and password yet? What to do?
If you do not receive the user id and password after submitting the application form and after waiting for more than seven working days then visit the home branch and update this concern to them.
They will help you out.
Karur Vysya bank is one of the best banks in the private banking sector. The main headquarter of Karur Vysya bank is located in Karur, Tamil Nadu. Karur Vysya Bank was established in 1916, and it has completed its 100 years of banking and providing services to the customers in 2016. Apart from providing the regular savings account benefits to the customers, it also provides the corporate accounts as well.
We know that India is getting digital and so that the banks are as well. The same reason Karur Vysya bank is all set to provide all the digital banking services to the customers. In this post, we have added the same process for the application of KVB net banking. You can check it out and let us know in the comments section if anything is not understandable.