Net banking, which is also known as internet banking is one of the best way to make all your monetary or not-monetary transaction from the ease of your home. Net banking has been helping millions of people to get easy access to their bank accounts from any smart devices such as mobile or laptop. And the flexibility of location is one of the primary reasons behind the surging growth of demand for internet banking among the consumers. And Kotak Mahindra has also made the facility available or its customers so that they can reap the benefits of their multiple banking facilities from anyplace and anytime.
If you are an existing customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank, then you can carry out any kind of bank transaction securely and privately with the help of the Kotak net banking. The Kotak Mahindra net banking facility is available 24X7 and is highly secured for which the customers can carry out the banking transaction with ease. Moreover, one can even access their multiple accounts with one login. And one can utilize this benefits, one needs to generate a user id and a password from the online site of Kotak Mahindra bank.
The net banking facility of Kotak Mahindra Bank can be utilized for making multiple payment facilities such as RTGS, NEFT, IMPS and much more. Apart from making monetary transactions, the banking facility can be utilized for other services too such as updating he details of your banking account for example your mobile number, your email ID, your residential address along with updating your Aadhaar number, PAN card, FATCA declaration and much more.
Apart from all these, Kotak Mahindra Bank also provide its customer with the facility of paying their credit card bills, utility bills, along with carrying out mobile or DTH recharge transactions. With the help of the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking facility, you can even book rail tickets, air tickets, bus tickets and can even books hotels online.
If you own a debit card or credit card and want to regenerate the pin, block or unblock your card, or order for a new one, it can all be done without visiting your branch or any ATM. All you will need to do is login to your net banking account and follow the instructions.
Logging into your Kotak Net Banking is one of the easiest thing that you will ever learn. And once you learn how to login to your net banking. So here is a complete detail which will help you to login to your Kotak Mahindra Net Banking account easily.
How to Register Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Login Online:
You can easily login to your Kotak Mahindra net banking page by registering with the bank and it is one of the easiest process. You can easily register with the Kotak Mahindra Net banking Login online process by following a few easy steps which are:
- Copy and Paste the URL https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp on your browser
- Once the page is loaded, type in your nickname or CRN
- Verify your entire banking details.
- Create a couple of security questions which can be used for resetting the net banking password of Kotak Mahindra Bank later in case that you forgot the password.
- You need to authenticate the process which can be done using your credit card, debit card or your pin and submit the form
- One your form is submitted; the bank will need to approve the application after which your net banking will be activated.
Apart from this easy online step, the process can be done through offline mode today. For that, you will need to download and fill up the registration for with all the relevant details. The form available separately for individuals, associations, trusts limited companies, partnerships, HUFs as well as for HUFs. You can then drop or submit the form with the branch. Or you can even send the filled up form through post to the address Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Post Box Number 16344, Mumbai – 400 013.
What to do if you Forget the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Password?
If you already have a net banking account but if you have forgot the login details, then you don’t need to worry. It can be easily done by following a few easy steps such as:
- Go to the login page of the Kotak Mahindra Net banking and click on forgot password.
- You will be asked for the CRN or nick name which you have sued for creating the account
- Answer the necessary questions
- Answer the secret question along with the other verification methods.
- After the verification process, if all your verification has been approved, you will be asked to enter a new six-digit password after which the existing password will be sent to the registered mobile or email id.
- You will need to login to your net banking account by using your newly set password along with the six-digit password which you have received from bank’s end.
Apart from the above steps, one can even generate a new password by answering all the required questions which are related to the account of the customer or by using the one-time password options.
What are the facilities that I can get from Kotak Mahindra Net Banking?
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a wide range of facilities to its customers. If you have a net banking account, you can utilize it for checking your saving or current account balance and more. If you want to place a request for new Cheques, balance certificates or interest certificates, it can be done easily thoroughly the online banking. You can even place request for a new debit or credit card and can even deactivate it. Customers can even utilize the net banking facility for block or unblock a debit or credit card and even swap the primary account.
So, if you are looking forward to making the whole banking process easy, then opting for the online Kotak Mahindra net banking facility is the best choice that you can have.