Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is one of the well-known banks in Abu Dhabi. The main headquarter of ADCB is located at Abu Dhabi in United Arab emirates. It formally established in 1985 as public liability. Currently, the bank is all set to provide the best banking services to the customers. There are many shareholders of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, and that is the reason for providing better services to the customers. The inclusion of services is internet banking, formal loans, credit card and any other account facilities.
In this post, we will be talking about the activation of internet banking in Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. We know that it is essential for every person to have access to digital banking facility. It not only allows us to make transactions from anywhere but also makes our banking life more comfortable. Meanwhile, you do not need to visit the bank for various transactions, and this includes fund transfer as well. To be the instance, if you are new to internet banking and want to register for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank internet banking, then we have added all the process in this article. Before coming to the registration process, let me tell something more about the features of ADCB internet banking.
Features of ADCB Internet Banking:
There are many features of using internet banking facility of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and some of them we have listed below. It is to give you a brief about the characteristics of ADCB internet banking.
- Free Supplementary cards: You will get up to five supplementary cards with your ADCB internet banking access.
- Higher ATM Withdrawal Limit Request: You will be able to request for higher ATM withdrawal limit via your internet banking. This will save your time for visiting the bank.
- Instant access to funding transfer: You will have direct and immediate access to funding transfer option. Meanwhile, you can transfer funds from your bank account to any other bank account instantly and anytime. This service is available for 24/7 and also available during bank holidays.
- Account statement for more than six months: You can request for your bank account statement for more than six months from your ADCB internet banking.
- Loan or linked account details: You will be able to check out the linked account and loan further information using internet banking.
- Account information: You can check your balance and other account information using internet banking of Abu Dhabi Commercial bank.
- Fixed deposits: There is no need to visit the bank for opening a fixed deposit account. This feature is now available in internet banking. The paperless fixed deposit account opening with attractive interest rates using internet banking.
- Bill Payments: You can pay most of the utility and home bills online using internet banking of Abu Dhabi Commercial bank.
- Service Requests: You can request various services like cheque book, debit card or anything else using the ADCB internet banking.
- Donation: Most of the donation facility is now available in internet banking. You can simply donate any amount in one click.
- Application for a credit card: You can apply for the new credit card using internet banking. The bank will automatically revert to you for completing the procedure.
- Online credit card payment: You have a credit card and want to clear the bills? No issue, you can use internet banking for automatic fund transfer to the credit cards.
- Freeze option: There is one better option which is now available to the customers. You can freeze your account and other services anytime if you think there is misuse or anything fraud is happening with your bank account.
These are some of the features of using Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank internet banking. This is not the end, there are many other features, and I am sure you would like to explore those by yourself. Let’s come and check out the registration process of ADCB internet banking.
How to Register Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Internet Banking?
This process is more comfortable and as well as online. You can easily register for the internet banking services of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Let me explain using the steps. Before that, you need to make sure you have access to the registered mobile number, debit card and the customer ID of your bank account. If yes, then let’s follow the next steps.
- Visit the official website of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
- Go through the internet banking login page.
- Find out the registration option and click on it.
- On the next screen, enter your account number, customer ID and click on proceed.
- You will be asked for the verification.
- For verification, enter your debit card details along with the PIN.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP on the screen and press enter.
- After that, you need to set the username and password of your internet banking. (Most of the time the username is Customer ID only)
- Set the password, and you are ready to log in.
How to Login to ADCB Internet Banking?
We have completed the registration process, and now it is time to log in to the internet banking portal and access most of the services. Let me tell you the process for log in to ADCB internet banking.
- Revisit the official website of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
- Go through the login page.
- Enter the customer ID and Password. (Make sure to enter every information correctly)
- Click on the Login button, and you will be redirected to the internet banking portal.
However, it is always essential for the customers to log out once their transaction is done. It is mentioned for the security reasons only.
Read More – Syndicate Bank Net Banking Login
We know that Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is one of the best international banks. It has more than 50 Branches located in UAE and 2 in India. Moreover, ADCB has access to more than 300 ATM across the country. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is providing every service to their account holders, and in this post, we have mentioned the registration process for internet banking.
We know that getting access to internet bank is important nowadays. It is because most of the transactions we do are online. Therefore, if you are an account holder of Abu Dhabi commercial bank and didn’t register for internet banking service yet? Then, you can follow the process we have mentioned here.