You must come across this article looking for detailed information on checking the PNB passbook online. Luckily, you have landed in the right place. The Punjab National Bank (PNB) customers can now check their passbook and other transaction information online using the application named ‘PNB mPassbook.’
With the help of this application, the customers can check their digital passbook and other transaction information at the fingertips of their smartphones. For instance, it is only possible to view past one-year account statements and passbook information from the mobile application.
The mPassbook application is available on the Google Play Store. You can quickly download it and use it for getting further information. In this article, we will explain the complete process. Let’s check it out.
How to view PNB mPassbook Online?
There are currently two methods from which you can view your bank account statement or passbook information on your smartphone. Let’s have a look at deeper information.
Mobile Banking – 1
You must have activated the PNB mobile banking services on your smartphone? If you have not registered for mobile banking or internet banking services yet? You can follow our previous article to activate PNB internet and mobile banking online.
Once it gets activated, you can now follow the below-given steps.
- First, one needs to download PNB mBanking application on their smartphone. The person can quickly download from any respective application store online.
- Once downloaded, open the application and log in using the mobile banking login information.
- Once logged in, you now have to look for the mPassbook option.
- Just click on the particular option.
- On the next screen, select the account number and click on the proceed button.
- On the next screen, the previous transaction details will be visible on your smartphone screen.
- You will be able to view your digital passbook online using your smartphone.
- You can even save this statement on your mobile phone for further use.
- That’s all.
PNB mPassbook – 2
The second option to view the PNB passbook online is by downloading the mPassbook application on your smartphone. You can quickly get the digital passbook on your smartphone by downloading this application.
Let’s have a look at the process.
- First, you need to download PNB mPassbook from the Play Store. You can quickly download it from this link.
- You now have to activate the mPassbook using your PNB registered mobile number.
- After activation, you need to log in to the mPassbook application.
- After that, just select the account number.
- On the next screen, you can view your account details and the last 10 transaction details on the screen of your smartphone.
- You can even opt for the last 90 days mobile statement using the application and save it on your smartphone for further usage.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some questions are repeatedly asked of us. Thus, we have decided to answer every common question over here in this part. Let’s have a look.
What is a PNB mPassbook?
PNB mPassbook is a digital application that is often used for getting digital bank account statements on your smartphone. You only have to download this application on your smartphone to get all the banking transactions.
This application is available to download on Google Play Store.
How can I check my PNB mPassbook online?
You can quickly check your PNB passbook online using the internet and mobile banking application. Furthermore, the mPassbook application can be used for checking such information.
There is no doubt. Punjab National Bank is one of the popular nationalized banks in India. This bank is offering various services to its customers. For instance, it is even offering a mPassbook application for people who want to download their digital passbook online.
In this article, we have added every detail that you need to know about this application. We hope it helps. If something else to ask? Just directly reach us using the comments section.