Samvardhana Motherson, formerly Motherson Sumi Systems Limited, is an Indian manufacturer of rearview mirrors, plastic components, and wire harnesses. Reflectec Group Holdings Limited, a Motherson Sumi Systems subsidiary, manufactures and sells rearview mirrors as well as driver assistance systems.
Through the Motherson Sumi Systems subsidiary, PKC Group Oy, produces and mixes electrical distribution systems, electronics, and other components for the commercial vehicle, rolling stock, and other related sectors. Wiring harnesses, modules and polymer products, vision systems, precision metals and modules, lighting and electronics, technology and industrial solutions, and supply chain solutions are among the services it provides.
The Motherson Sumi systems share price returned 57.79% during a three-year period, compared to Nifty Auto’s performance of 73.4%. The company’s 11.17 percent annual sales growth surpassed its 0.15 percent three-year CAGR. Currently, highest Motherson Sumi share price target 2023 is 126.37 INR.
Examine the Motherson SUMI Share Price Target before making an investment decision.
The firm reported operating revenue of $1,864 Cr in Q4FY23, a 12% YoY increase from $1,662 Cr in Q4FY22. EBITDA for the firm decreased from Q4FY22’s 252 Cr to Q4FY23’s 221 Cr. Motherson Sumi Wiring India’s net profit increased by 34% YoY from 46 Cr in the same quarter of the previous year to 138 Cr during the quarter under review.The firm reported net sales of 7,057 crores for the fiscal year that ended in March 2023, or FY23, rising by 25% YoY from 5,635 crores in FY22. In comparison to 760 Cr in 12MFY22, its EBITDA increased to 798 Cr in 12MFY23. The company’s net profit increased from 411 Cr in 12MFY22 to 487 Cr in 12MFY23, an increase of 18% YoY.
Motherson Sumi In Recent News
- The Board of Directors “recommended a dividend of Re. 0.65 (Sixty Five Paise Only) per equity share (face value of Re. 1/- each) for the financial year ended March 31, 2023 on the Equity Share Capital of the Company, subject to the approval of the shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company (“AGM”)”
- Motherson Sumi Wiring India Ltd. Chairman Mr. Vivek Chaand Sehgal commented on the results, saying, “This was the firm’s first full year of operations as a separate listed company and the company has produced a remarkable success. The ramp-up period of new facilities is completed, and in the next quarters, utilisation will increase. Wiring harnesses are proudly supplied by the firm to popular ICE and EV passenger vehicle types in India. This demonstrates the confidence our consumers have in Motherson, and we appreciate that.
- Samvardhana Motherson, as Motherson Sumi is now named, has expanded its interest in the joint venture Youngshin Motherson Auto Tech by 30%, according to a regulatory filing.
- Samvardhana Motherson plans to acquire a 51% share in Saddles International for ₹207 crore.
- The German cockpit module integrator, valued at €540 million, is set to be acquired by Samvardhana Motherson.
- SAS Autosystemtechnik has been fully acquired by a subsidiary of Samvardhana Motherson.
The Motherson Sumi Systems ltd share prices are on the rise and can be bought at:
Motherson Sumi Stock Value Prediction 2023 is 126.37INR
|Motherson Share Price 2023 Target||Maximum Price
In April 2023, Motherson Sumi stock values projections are predicted to decline, requiring investors to exercise caution with their capital. The Motherson Sumi stock value prediction is expected to drop to its all-time low of 62.520 INR in March 2023..
Nonetheless, beginning in June, stock prices will recover and generate a good return for investors by the end of the year. December 2023 Motherson Sumi share price forecast is 126.37INR.
Although the promoters have increased their pledged shares, reduction in their shareholding, and negative profit growth, the growth in net profit, increasing net margin and reduced debt(QoQ), are one of the many positive indicators leading to the growth of the company. Recently brokers have upgraded their price targets for the company which is also a good indicator of growth.
Regarding financials, the Earnings per share has decreased by more than 70$% YoY to 1.42 in May 2023. The price-to-earnings ratio has has also decreased to 56.44 currently, whereas the price-to-book ratio has increased to 2.17.
|Motherson Share Price Target||Maximum Price (INR)||Minimum Price (INR)|
Those who invest in Motherson Sumi Systems ltd Share Prices may breathe a sigh of relief in 2024, as the values are expected to remain stable throughout the year.
However, it is probable that there will be a decrease in Motherson Sumi Systems ltd share price in both April and May, in addition to a slight decrease the stock value in October.
On the other hand, sustained expansion in the months that followed ought to be able to compensate for the dip.s will progressively rise over the year. The Motherson Sumi Systems share price will hit 147.38INR in December.
Motherson Sumi Stock Price Projection 2025 is 145.03INR
|When||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The growth in the Motherson Sumi share price target by 2025 is shown to be relatively steady throughout the year. Long-term investors are likely to get a positive return on their investments this year, despite the fact that there may be some fluctuations in the market. Motherson Sumi stock price forecast for 2025 will reach 145.03 INR in December.
Year WISE (in INR)
|Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
Motherson Sumi stock price target 2030: The stock is expected to trade in between 285INR to 316INR.
JM Financial suggests purchasing Samvardhana Motherson International with a target price of Rs 100.
Motherson Stock Price Target by Emkay Global
Embay global has given a buy call on Motherson Sumi stocks. According to Emkay Global, one could buy Motherson shares with a price target of Rs. 100.
What is the market capitalization of Motherson Sumi?
Motherson Sumi now has a market cap of Rs 54313 crore.
What are Motherson Sumi’s 52-week high and low prices?
The 52-week high for Motherson Sumi stocks in the market was Rs 91.67 and the 52-week low was Rs 61.80.
Is bonus stock provided by Motherson Sumi?
Motherson Sumi said on Friday that its board of directors has proposed the issuance of bonus equity shares in the ratio of 2:5, which means that the company would issue two bonus shares for every five shares owned.
How can I assess Motherson Sumi stock quickly?
Motherson Sumi share may be swiftly assessed based on its PE of 56.44, its Price to Book Ratio of 2.17, its Dividend Yield of 1.81, and its EPS of 1.42. The Motherson Sumi share price target by 2030 is 316.67INR.
For more such articles:
- Tata Motors Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025
- Paytm Share Price Target 2023-2030: Should you buy it?
- Modern Loan App Development: Necessary Milestones and Costs in 2023
Motherson Sumi Systems reported a consolidated total income of Rs 16240.17 crore for the quarter. This result reflects a 14.66% rise over the previous quarter’s total income of Rs 14163.53 crore, but a -5.35% reduction over the same quarter of last year’s total income of Rs 17157.63 crore.
The firm produced a net profit after taxes of Rs 387.30 crore in the most recent reporting quarter. Motherson Sumi Systems’ stock price has been consistently rising since the beginning of the year, and this upward trend is projected to continue.
The market forecasts stronger quarterly results from the firm in the company’s next reports, which will be announced soon. As a result, the current time is ideal for investing in them.
What did we learn?
- 1 Motherson Sumi In Recent News
- 2 How To Buy Motherson Sumi Shares In India?
- 3 Motherson Sumi Share Price Prediction 2023-2030
- 4 Motherson Share Price Target by Financial Experts
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion: Should You Invest in Samvardhana Motherson Sumi Shares in 2023?