The State Bank of India is one of the largest government banks. This bank is providing the best services to its customers. Thus, the number of customers is increasing rapidly with this bank. It is only because of the services the bank is providing to its customers. However, this article is all about SBI Cash Deposit Machines.
A cash deposit machine is one of the convenient ways to deposit cash to the bank account directly without visiting the bank or standing in a queue. The Cash deposit machine allows the person to deposit cash in their bank account using the debit card number or bank account information.
In this article, we will tell you how you can find an SBI cash deposit machine near your location. Let’s get to know more about this here.
Features & Benefits of CDM
There are many benefits of using SBI CDM. Some of them we have added below. Just have a look at it;
- You can deposit cash straight to the bank account using the debit card number.
- You do not have to visit the bank to deposit cash and stand in a queue.
- You can also deposit cash to the PPF, RD, and Loan account.
- There is no need to fill a cash deposit slip.
How to Find an SBI Cash Deposit Machine Near Me?
For instance, the State Bank of India has more than 58,555 ATMs across the country. To be honest, most of the SBI ATM’s work as CDM. Thus, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to find an SBI Cash deposit machine near your location.
- First, you need to visit the SBI Finder website.
- You now have to select an ATM from the list.
- You now have to enter the CITY. After that, adjust the location radius accordingly.
- You now have to click on the search option.
- The map will automatically locate the SBI CDM machines near you.
You may also like to read, How to Get SBI OTP Through Email? (Detailed Process)
How to Deposit Cash in CDM?
You now have found the nearest SBI CDM machine. But, some people do not know about the exact process to deposit cash into the account using this machine. Thus, we are adding a quick process for this. Have a look at it;
- You will have to enter your debit card into the machine.
- From the homepage, just select the cash deposit option.
- Select the account from the list of options.
- Just arrange the cash in the bundles of 100,200,500 or 2000 Rupees.
- Insert the amount, and just put the notes into the machine.
- Confirm the amount and proceed with the deposit.
- Once the amount gets deposited, you will get confirmation.
There is no doubt. The State Bank of India is doing its best to provide top-notch services. However, this article is all about finding the nearest SBI cash deposit machines. Here, we have added all the information and a detailed guide to finding the nearest SBI CDM.
We hope the information added here helps. If there is anything to ask apart from this? The comments section is always open.
What did we learn?