You must have visited this page to get all the information on checking ‘Post Office Savings Bank Account Balance.’ Luckily, you are in the right place. Post Office India now offers a free savings account to everyone. You can also open the Post Office Savings Bank account by sitting at home.
You can avail of all the digital banking services available on the checking accounts, and quickly transact like a normal banking account. You can also check the bank balance, get the statement, and transfer funds from one bank account to another using this bank.
This article is all about checking post office savings bank account balances. We have added complete information about it below. Let’s have a look.
How to Check Post Office Savings Bank Account Balance?
You can check the bank account balance of the post office savings bank account by various methods. Below, we have added all the possible ways. Let’s look at the ‘things we required.’
- The Registered Mobile Number.
- The mobile number should be active to receive SMS.
- CIF number and DOB for mobile application registration.
Let’s now look at the methods to check post office bank account balances.
SMS Banking – 1
- First, you need to register for SMS Banking services. You can register by sending ‘Register.’ to this mobile number 7738062873.
- After that, just type ‘BAL.’ and send it to this mobile number 7738062873. You will receive a new text message containing the account balance information.
Missed Call Banking – 2
- You can check your bank account balance by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number. For this, you need to register for this service. You can register by giving a missed call to this number 8424054994.
- After that, give a missed call to 8424046556.
- You will receive an SMS containing all the balance information.
Mobile Banking – 3
- You can check the Post Office Savings Bank Account Balance using the mobile banking application.
- For this, you need to download the application on your smartphone. You can download it from the app store or play store.
- After that, open the application and enter the account number, CIF number, Date of Birth, and all other details in the application.
- You will get an OTP.
- Just complete the verification.
- After that, simply check the balance by visiting the account information section of the mobile banking application.
Phone Banking – 4
- You can check your bank account balance using the phone banking service.
- Just dial 155299 and follow the IVR instructions.
- You will get the bank account balance information on the call itself.
You may also like to read, What are the ways to know the customer id of India Post Payment bank?
We are now at the end of this article. This article is all related to checking the Post Office Savings Bank Account Balance. For instance, we have added every possible method to complete a balance check.
We have added all the details one needs to know for getting the account balance information of the Post Office Savings Bank Account. We hope it helps. Apart from this, if something else to ask? The comments section is always open.