You must come across this article looking for detailed information on getting SBI OTP through email. Fortunately, you have landed in the right place. Sometimes, we do not receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. There must be too many reasons why you must not be receiving an OTP on your smartphone.
But, the primary reason could be the cellular network that must be weak in your area. In case, if you are having poor network coverage in your area. You can quickly opt for the OTP through email. But, you need to make sure that your email id is updated with the bank records for receiving an OTP through email.
We have added this article for explaining the process for getting an SBI OTP through email. Let’s look into the process in this article.
How to Get SBI OTP Through Email?
There is nothing difficult in this process. However, one needs to get registered with the State bank of India internet banking for completing such a procedure. You can quickly get an SBI OTP through email after getting logged in to the SBI online banking portal.
Just follow the complete step by step process we have mentioned below to get an SBI OTP through email.
- First, one needs to visit the official website of the State Bank of India. You can quickly visit the login page from here: https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- You now have to enter your username and password for SBI internet banking to complete the login process. Just click on the login button after entering login credentials.
- After getting logged in to the net banking portal, just visit the ‘My profile.’ section. You need to find this option under the menu option.
- After that, click on the profile option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the high-security options.
- Enter the profile password.
- You now will see the mode of authentication options. Just click on both SMS and OTP. After that, click on the submit button.
- That’s all. You will now get an SBI OTP through both email and SMS.
F.A.Q’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Some questions are asked by our readers. Thus, we are answering them in one single place. Let’s have a look at those queries.
How to get SBI OTP through email?
You can quickly receive an OTP on your email id by changing the settings using the internet banking service. For instance, we have added a complete process for this above in this article.
Can I get the OTP on both email and SMS?
Yes, it is possible to get the OTP on both email and SMS. You only have to select the ‘Email and SMS.’ option under the high-security settings of internet banking. This will let you get the OTP o both email and SMS.
Are there any extra charges for opting for OTP through email service in SBI?
No, there is no extra charge for this service.
In which email the bank will send an (OTP) OneTime Password?
To the registered email id.
I have not registered my email id with my bank account? Can I still receive OTP?
No, you need to register your email id to get an OTP through email.
Is it possible to complete SBI transactions without OTP?
No, it is not possible to complete SBI transactions without OTP.
State Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India. This bank is giving so much to its customers, and the customers are happy as well. However, this article is all about getting SBI OTP through email. Here, we have added the complete process to get this task done.
We hope it helps. Apart from this, if there is anything left to ask? The comments section is always open.