State Bank of India is one of the largest government banks in India. This bank itself was nominated and presented by the Reserve Bank of India. To be an instance, the State Bank of India has over more than 24,000 branches that include more than 2,78,000 employees across the country.
The State Bank of India maintains more than 478 million bank accounts. Also, the State Bank of India was nominated and comes under the list of 50 Global Banks of the world. If you are having an account in SBI, then it means you are having access to numerous facilities that you need in your day to day banking life.
Anyways, this article is all created for the people who want to check the transaction status of any transaction using the reference number in the SBI portal online. Let’s have a look.
Why check the transaction status?
We have been often reported that some of the transactions get stuck during the midway. So, we always head forward to the bank for checking out the status of the transaction or does it actually happened. The State Bank of India makes it simple for the customers. Therefore, they can now quickly check the status of their transaction online.
You may also like to read, How to Register/Activate Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Login Online
How To Check Transaction Status Using The Reference Number in SBI
It is a quick process. However, one needs to have access to an SBI internet banking account to follow this process. Furthermore, you can only check the transaction status of the ones you had made using your bank account and internet banking.
- First, one needs to visit the official banking website of the State Bank of India. One can visit by clicking here.
- After that, you need to click on the internet banking button mentioned on the main home screen.
- An internet banking login page will get appear on your screen.
- You now have to fill in the login details, and click on the login button.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the internet banking dashboard.
- Now, you need to go above the screen and near the menu drop-down options. You will find the option of status and inquiry. Just click on it.
- After that, a new page will get appear. You need to select the starting and ending date of the transactions.
- After selecting the dates, click on the submit button. It will now show you the list of all the transactions that you have made.
- A list of all transactions will now appear on your screen.
- You now have to click on the transaction to view its status.
- Once clicked, a reference number will get appear on the left side of the screen.
- Click on it. The transaction status will get visible on your screen.
- That’s it.
Here we come at the end. If we talk about the importance of checking the transaction status, then it is very much vital these days. In this article, we have added every bit of information that one needs to know for checking the transaction status in the State Bank of India online portal.
If there is any query, feel free to ask us in the comments section.