Yes Bank’s stock price has been very volatile for the last three months, and is showing an upward movement. But does this guarantee that investing in Yes Bank shares at this estimated value will be profitable?
The stock price of any share is volatile and changes during the day due to a variety of variables. The current Yes Bank share price is Rs. 15.60 as of 25th May ’23, while the minimum target price of Yes Bank is Rs. 15.50 for the current month. According to our experts, Yes Bank Share Price Target for 2023 is expected to be Rs. 29.08. at the highest price and Rs. 14.87 at the lowest price.
This post will provide you with all the facts you need before investing in Yes bank shares.
Yes Bank results for Q423
For the quarter that ended on March 31, Yes Bank reported a 45% year-over-year decline in standalone net profit to Rs 202.43 crore from Rs 367.46 crore in the same quarter of FY22. Provisions for defaulted loans have grown. The profit after tax (PAT) was lower than the Street’s projections, which ranged from Rs 232-405 crore. Compared to the lender’s declared net profit of 1,066.21 crore for FY22, the net profit for FY23 was Rs 717.40. However, compared to the Rs 51.52 crore reported in Q3FY23, the net profit increased by about 290% sequentially. At Rs 6,216.24 crore, the standalone interest generated during the time period increased by more than 25% YoY from Rs 4,947.53 crore in Q4FY22. The interest income was Rs 22,697.43 crore for the fiscal year that ended on March 31, 2023 as opposed to Rs 19,023.51 as recorded in the prior fiscal year.
The overall revenue for the reporting quarter was Rs 7,298.51 crore, an increase of 25% year over year. A jump of 31% YoY and 5.4% sequentially, the interest paid for the January-March 2023 quarter totaled Rs 4,110.92 crore. In comparison to the same quarter a year prior, the Gross NPA decreased to 2.17% in the March 2023 quarter. Nevertheless, it was greater than Q3FY23’s 2.02%.
Yes Bank in Recent News
- The Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre (SIIC) at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has partnered with Yes Bank to support the expansion of India’s startup ecosystem.The goal of this partnership between IIT Kanpur and Yes Bank is to find new entrepreneurs and help them financially. The starting companies will be given access to grants in order to receive the financial assistance. These awards can be used by startups to secure money from various sources.
- FPIs grew their ownership in banks like Yes Bank (by 12%), IDFC First Bank (by 6%), and Axis Bank (by 2%) over the previous fiscal year. FPIs’ ownership of Yes Bank increased from 10.97% in March 2022 to 23.1% in March 2023, partly as a result of the December quarter acquisition of a 9.99% stake in Yes Bank by private equity giants Carlyle and Advent for around 8,896 crore.
- Following the removal of Rs 2,000 banknotes from circulation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave banks guidelines on how to accept Rs 20,000 for exchange or deposit, although different institutions have taken their own steps. “Yes Bank is enabling the exchange of Rs 2,000 bank notes up to a cap of Rs 20,000 at a time in order to avoid inconvenience to clients. The Bank is not looking for any more documents for the transaction, the private lender added.
- The interest rates on fixed deposits under Rs. 2 crore have recently changed thanks to Yes Bank, a private sector lender. After the change, the bank currently offers 3.25% to 7.00% for the general public and 3.75% to 7.75% for seniors on deposits with maturities ranging from 7 days to 10 years. With a deposit term of 18 to 36 months, Yes Bank is now offering a maximum interest rate of 7.75% for the general public and 8.25% for senior people.
- Together, Cashfree Payments and Yes Bank are able to provide exporters who have accounts with Yes Bank with “Global Collections,” a worldwide collection service. Through this collaboration, account holders of the Bank will be able to use the Global Collections service to collect payments in more than 30 different foreign currencies. The money may then be translated into Indian rupees (INR) and sent within one business day to their local Indian bank account.
You can buy Yes Bank shares in India on:
- Olymp Trade
To have a better understanding, let’s examine the market forecast for Yes Bank share prices in the following years.
|YES Bank Share Price Target 2023||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The stock market value of Yes Bank will experience observable and noticeable growth starting in 2023. It is projected that within the time period covered by the prediction, the lowest price will change from Rs. 15.21 to Rs. 14.87 and the maximum price will change from Rs. 18.33 to Rs. 29.08.
Prices may somewhat decrease between March and June, but they will rebound in the following months, and they will climb significantly in the final few months of the year. As a consequence, investors in Yes bank appear to have a successful year in 2023.
Yes Bank Stock Price Prediction 2024 is 33.91INR
|YES Bank Share Price Target||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The year 2024 will be marked by both highs and lows, but it should be an overall lucrative year for those investing in the Yes Bank Shares as per current predictions. The month of December is expected to have the highest value of the maximum price for this year at Rs. 33.91, while the minimum price during this month is predicted to be Rs. 30.83.
|YES Bank Share Price Target 2025||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The variation in Yes Bank share price target for the year 2025 is forecasted to be quite consistent, with the highest maximum price reaching Rs. 33.37 in the month of December.
YES BANK PRICE PREDICTION 2023-2030
|Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The price growth may have been low at first but constant; but, by the end of the period under examination, it has risen significantly.
This is in line with forecasts for the value of the Yes Bank stock market. Prices are projected to rise significantly between 2027 and 2030.
The highest price will be Rs. 72.87 at the conclusion of the predicable time period, and the lowest price will be Rs. 65.59.
YES BANK FINANCIAL CONDITION: LAST 5 YEARS
|PROFIT & LOSS ACCOUNT OF YES BANK (in Rs. Cr.)||MAR 22||MAR 21||MAR 20||MAR 19||MAR 18|
|12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|Interest / Discount on Advances / Bills||15,094.91||16,641.97||21,261.19||22,922.64||15,478.24|
|Income from Investments||2,878.09||2,680.07||4,260.92||6,048.42||4,102.53|
|Interest on Balance with RBI and Other Inter-Bank funds||702.07||332.03||210.37||397.57||516.07|
|TOTAL INTEREST EARNED||19,023.51||20,041.84||26,066.60||29,624.75||20,267.42|
|Payments to and Provisions for Employees||2,855.69||2,430.38||2,599.87||2,469.77||2,188.92|
|Operating Expenses (excludes Employee Cost & Depreciation)||3,590.34||3,008.40||3,793.71||3,492.97||2,792.89|
|TOTAL OPERATING EXPENSES||6,844.39||5,792.02||6,729.21||6,264.28||5,212.78|
|Provision Towards Income Tax||0.00||0.00||1,340.19||2,298.22||2,238.52|
|Provision Towards Deferred Tax||0.00||-1,272.85||-5,748.08||-1,661.16||-268.78|
|Other Provisions and Contingencies||1,849.72||9,712.38||32,758.43||5,777.56||1,553.80|
|TOTAL PROVISIONS AND CONTINGENCIES||1,849.72||8,439.53||28,350.54||6,414.63||3,523.55|
|NET PROFIT / LOSS FOR THE YEAR||1,066.21||-3,462.23||-16,418.03||1,720.28||4,224.56|
|NET PROFIT / LOSS AFTER EI & PRIOR YEAR ITEMS||1,066.21||-3,462.23||-16,418.03||1,720.28||4,224.56|
|Profit / Loss Brought Forward||-10,871.96||-6,897.39||10,759.56||10,375.30||7,933.39|
|TOTAL PROFIT / LOSS AVAILABLE FOR APPROPRIATIONS||-9,805.75||-10,359.61||-5,658.47||12,095.58||12,157.96|
|Transfer To / From Statutory Reserve||266.55||0.00||0.00||430.07||1,056.14|
|Transfer To / From Capital Reserve||10.83||496.98||665.55||101.01||65.96|
|Transfer To / From Revenue And Other Reserves||475.22||0.00||0.00||53.91||0.00|
|Dividend and Dividend Tax for The Previous Year||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Equity Share Dividend||0.00||0.00||463.39||622.40||548.81|
|Tax On Dividend||0.00||0.00||95.25||127.97||111.74|
|Balance Carried Over To Balance Sheet||-10,696.57||-10,871.96||-6,897.39||10,759.56||10,375.30|
|EARNINGS PER SHARE|
|Basic EPS (Rs.)||0.43||-1.63||-56.07||7.45||18.43|
|Diluted EPS (Rs.)||0.43||-1.63||-56.06||7.38||18.06|
|Equity Dividend Rate (%)||0.00||0.00||0.00||100.00||135.00|
A net profit of Rs. 1066.21 Cr. is shown in YES Bank’s profit and loss statement for the fiscal year ending March 2022. The entire income was Rs. 22,285.98 Cr. whereas the total interest earned was Rs. 19,023.51 Cr.
The overall cost came to Rs. 21,219.77 Cr. After deducting costs and deductions, the net profit was Rs. 1,066.21 Cr. At Rs. -9,805.75 Cr., the profit/loss from the prior year was carried over.
The bank had contributed Rs. 475.22 Cr to the revenue and other reserves and Rs. 266.55 Cr to the statutory reserve. It had also contributed Rs. 10.83 Cr to the capital reserve.
Yes Bank’s revenue increased from Rs. 20,041.84 crore in Mar ’21 to Rs. 23,382.56 crore in Mar ’22. However, the bank incurred a net loss of Rs. 3,462.23 crore in Mar ’21, which worsened to a net loss of Rs. 16,418.03 crore in Mar ’20.
The major contributor to the loss was an increase in provisions and contingencies, which rose from Rs. 8,439.53 crore in Mar ’21 to Rs. 28,350.54 crore in Mar ’20. Interest expenditure also increased from Rs. 12,613.23 crore in Mar ’21 to Rs. 19,261.37 crore in Mar ’20.
The bank’s profit/loss available for appropriations decreased from Rs. -10,359.61 crore in Mar ’21 to Rs. -5,658.47 crore in Mar ’20. The balance carried over to the balance sheet also decreased from Rs. -10,871.96 crore in Mar ’21 to Rs. -6,897.39 crore in Mar ’20.
I think Yes bank entering profit territory in 2022 is a huge positive sign for Yes bank share holders. Large mutual fund companies, and institutional investors have already started buying Yes bank shares.
Will Yes Bank stock price grow in 2023?
Yes Bank stock value is expected to grow by more than 50% in 2023. Yes bank share could reach close to 30INR by end of 2023.
What is the market capitalization of Yes Bank?
The market capitalization, or market cap, of a publicly traded company’s outstanding shares, is assigned a market value. Yes Bank entire market capitalization was Rs. 45002 crores as of May 25th, 23.
The lowest price objective for Yes Bank in the year 2024 is set at Rs. 26.7, while the highest price target is set at Rs. 33.91.
Yes Bank hasn’t yet made any announcements about bonuses.
The maximum target price for Yes Bank in the year 2030 is Rs. 72 and the minimum target price for Yes Bank is Rs. 65.
Can Yes Bank Reach 100 INR by 2025?
As per our price prediction for Yes bank shares till 2030, we do not see the stock price touching Rs.100. However by 2035, Yes bank may reach Rs. 100.
However, for that to happen, a lot of positive sentiments needs to be built around this shares. In the Indian market, we have not seen many such comebacks.
Most of the stocks that fall drastically, they never reach their ATH again. However, 100INR is achievable, according to me.
- SBI Share Price Prediction 2023 to 2030
- ITC Share Price Prediction 2023 to 2030
- Tata Motors Share Price Prediction 2023 to 2030
PayTM Target Price by Sumeet Bagadia from Choice Broking
Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking predicted Yes Bank to reach 50INR by September – October 2023. He also gave some key levels: 24, 28, 32 and then 48to 50INR.
According to financial analysts, this firm is now trading at a markdown, and they anticipate that the company will perform well over the next two to three years.
This implies that Yes Bank target share prices are on the rise. Therefore, this would be the ideal moment to purchase some shares of Yes Bank stock at the current evaluation.
This makes it an ideal time to invest in Yes bank shares in 2023.
How can I do a quick analysis of Yes Bank stock value predictions?
The Price-to-Earnings ratio of Yes Bank is 60, the Earnings-per-Share ratio is 0.26, The Price-to-Book ratio of Yes Bank is 1.31, and these are the key metrics that will be used to evaluate Yes Bank share price predictions.
What did we learn?
- 1 Yes Bank results for Q423
- 2 Yes Bank in Recent News
- 3 How to Buy Yes Bank Shares in India?
- 4 Yes Bank Share Price Prediction 2023-2030
- 5 Yes Bank Share Price Target: FAQS
- 6 Can Yes Bank Reach 100 INR by 2025?
- 7 Yes Bank Share Price Target: As Shared by Experts
- 8 My Final Thoughts on Investing in Yes Bank Shares in 2023