Baroda Connect is the e-banking facility provided by Bank of Baroda aiming towards sufficing the needs of the customers 24x7x365. By using a single user id and password, you can serve all of your banking needs from the comfort of your home or on the go.
From checking the account balance to transferring funds, from requesting checkbooks, to stopping payments, you can do it very quickly and easily. Baroda Connect is the one-stop solution for accessing all the customer services provided by the bank.
What is Baroda Connect?
Baroda Connect is the most promising facility provided by Bank for their customer’s satisfaction and easy access to the various works related to the accounts that they hold. From the comfort of your home or on the go, you can manage, review, revise, suffice all of your essential needs and complete your deeds in no time. So what are you waiting for? Register to Baroda Connect now and enjoy the facilities that are handcrafted for you.
How to register for Baroda Connect?
It is a quick process. There is nothing much that you need to do for completing the net banking registration of the Bank of Baroda. However, this is a bit longer process and even requires your visits to the bank. Let’s have a look.
- First, you need to download the application form for corporate or retail use, from the official website of the bank.
- You can also collect the form from your home branch.
- All individual account holders fall under the category of Retail use.
- All companies, sole proprietor, partnership firms fall under the category of Corporate use.
- Fill up the form with all the necessary details asked for and submit it to the branch where you hold an account.
- After the processing period, the customer will receive the user-id via post as well as in the email id provided within seven days.
- Upon receiving the user-id, take it to the branch and collect the password.
- It takes around 24hrs for the branch to enable the user-id.
- Access the Baroda Connect account with the user-id and password provided.
How to Register for Bank of Baroda internet banking online?
Earlier, we have added the guide to register by visiting the bank branch. However, it is possible to register for Baroda Connect services online.
You only need to have the bank account details, registered mobile number, and ATM card along with you to complete the online registration process.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda. You can visit by clicking here.
- Second, you need to click on the “Self Registration” option.
- A registration form will now appear on the screen.
- You now have to enter all the required details like the debit card, account number, etc.
- Click on the Next button.
- An OTP will get sent to the registered mobile number. Just enter it in the given space.
- Set up the user id and password.
- That’s it.
You may also like to read, KVB Net Banking – Karur Vysya Bank Online Banking Login & Registration
How to login into Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
We already have completed the Baroda Connect registration. We now have the login id and the password. However, if you going to log in for the first time then follow the steps that we have given below for getting logged in.
- You have to visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda. You can visit by clicking here.
- Enter the user-id and password provided by the branch in the mentioned log in menu.
- Click on “Corporate” or “Retail” user depending upon the case.
- Change the password provided by the branch with another unique password that only you will have access to.
- Once this setup is complete, you can access your account quickly.
Facilities Provided By Baroda Connect:
- 24x7x365 – You can access your account round the clock throughout the year from anywhere. Baroda Connect provides this easily accessible service to all of its customers.
- Fund Transfer– Online fund transfers within Bank of Baroda account as well as other bank accounts. NEFT and RTGS facilities are also available.
- Tax Payment – Direct and indirect tax payments from the linked account for free of cost during any time of the day. You can get receipts instantly.
- Online Ticket – Free of cost online Rail and Air tickets booking from the ease of on the go: prompt payment and easy confirmation of booking through the e-banking site.
- IPO / FPO – Online subscription of IPO and FPO for free of cost by the customers of the bank who use the Baroda Connect Right issue through ASBA is available.
- Online Request Facility –Request for switching email account, issue of cheque book, services for stopping payment, renewal of fixed deposit are available by an online request.
- E-Commerce –Online shopping, bill payments, receiving transaction memo, message alert on pending bills can be done and collected through the Baroda Connect
- Payment Of Fees –Free of cost online payment of fees for 125 registered institutions and schools. It helps the customer to pay the fees on time with the help of a go facility.
- Message Alerts –It sends free of cost alerts regarding debit and credit transactions of the customer.
- Opening Fixed Deposit – It provides the facility of opening a fixed deposit online without taking the hassle of visiting the branch in person.
Customer Benefits Of Baroda Connect:
- Free Of Cost– It is highly beneficial as the bank provides numerous services for no extra charges in return.
- Online Service –No need to visit the branch as all the work is done online from the comfort of your home using a single user-id and password.
- Account Management –Once logged in from a common customer-id, you can access fixed deposits, loan account, multiple banks of Baroda account registered under the same customer id.
- Account Summary And Statements – Now, with a single login, you can access the entire bank of baroda account summaries and generate account statements. You can download them as per your ease.
- Viewing History Of Transactions-You can see your transaction history, which has much more details than your account summary.
The new enhanced 128-bit encryption called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protects your online transaction from unauthorized access. It has certified servers by Verisign that protects your sensitive information from getting leaked and hacked by suspicious mediums.
Bank of Baroda has implemented “Baroda I-secure” in their Baroda Connect facility that has a 2-factor authentication process, making it much more secure and safe for the users. Now, you don’t need to feel insecure and afraid of online transactions. Access your bank accounts online because of the high-end encryption of this SSL feature that protects you all the time.
Ease Of Use:
- Always Connected –Just with the help of a simple internet connection, your contact with your bank accounts remains active all the time. At your fingertips, you have the option of monitoring your transaction, account summary, bank details; fixed deposit status, fund transfer, etc.
- On The Go –Now, you don’t need to visit your branch for every small requirement that arises frequently. You can quickly get those jobs done by using Baroda Connect on the go, from wherever you want, whenever you want. It comes in handy, especially when you are traveling and cannot visit your respective branch.
- Hassle-Free –Using only one user-id and password, you can easily access all of your linked bank accounts which becomes very convenient for the user. You don’t need to take any extra headache as the user interface of the facility is designed to cater to the needs of the customer tactically.
Frequently asked questions
How can I register for the Bank of Baroda internet banking services?
The customer can register for the bank of Baroda internet banking services by downloading the application form or using the self-registration facility.
One can also refer to the detailed guide that we have mentioned above.
Are there any charges applicable for using Baroda Connect?
No, there are no charges applicable for using Baroda Connect services. However, there will be different charges for using the fund transfer facility.
Can I pay tax using BOB internet banking?
Yes, you can pay the tax using BOB internet banking.
How to reset login password online?
One can quickly reset the login password online by clicking on the forget password button and entering the debit card details.
The customer can also visit the bank and fill the application form regarding the same.
What to do if one fails to get logged in using the allotted user id and password?
If one fails to get logged in using the allotted user id and password, then I recommend one to contact the customer care or bank regarding the same.
Here we come at the end. This article is all related to Baroda Connect, aka Bank of Baroda Internet banking. In this article, we have added a definitive guide for the registration and login to the Bank of Baroda internet banking.
However, if there is any issue or something that is not understandable, feel free to ask us in the comments section.
What did we learn?
- 1 What is Baroda Connect?
- 2 How to register for Baroda Connect?
- 3 How to Register for Bank of Baroda internet banking online?
- 4 How to login into Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?