You must have come across this article looking for ways to find PNB customer id online? It must be obvious for using internet banking services. For your information, the customer id is a unique identification number that linked separately with the bank account. It is evident to have the customer id to access various banking facilities such as internet banking.
However, if you forgot the customer id of your PNB bank account or could not be able to find it? Then, you seem to be in the right place. In this article, we have added different ways to know the PNB customer id online.
Let’s have a look.
How to know the PNB Customer ID online?
We will be going through the online method to find out the customer id of Punjab National Bank. However, one needs to make sure about sufficient banking details and must have a registered mobile number with them.
If all seems good, let’s have a look at the process.
- First, the customer needs to visit the official website of PNB Internet Banking. The customer can visit the official website from here.
- After that, select the “Retail banking” option from the list of options.
- A login page will now appear on the screen.
- The customer now has to click on the “Forgot user-id” button to continue.
- On the next screen, one may require to enter the bank account number.
- Just enter the bank account number, and click on the verify button.
- On the next screen, one needs to enter the registered mobile number.
- Enter the mobile number, and complete the verification by providing OTP.
- After that, just click on the submit button.
- Last, the customer id will get visible on your screen.
What are the other ways?
There are two more methods to know the PNB customer id. However, these two methods are not meant to work online. These methods generally required a visit to the bank.
Passbook – 1
The customer can find out Punjab National Bank’s customer id on their bank passbook. The passbook is given to every bank account holder during the new account opening process.
The customer can quickly find out the customer id on the first page of the PNB passbook.
Account Statement – 2
The second method to get the customer id of Punjab National Bank is using the bank account statement. The customer needs to visit the bank for once to get the account statement.
Mostly, the customer id is mentioned on the top corner of the first page of the bank account passbook.
Here we come at the end. This article is all related to finding out the customer id of Punjab National Bank online. In this article, we have added every bit of information that one needs to know for getting the customer id of the PNB online.
If there is anything that is not understandable or facing any difficulties while following the steps, then you can always reach us using the comments section. We would love to help our readers.