Axis bank is one of the most widely known UTI banks in India. Axis bank gained its popularity largely for its great offers to its customers. Axis bank has about 4800 branches and 17801 ATMs around the country. It’s not just a bank but a banking and finance company having its headquarters in Mumbai. Axis Bank provides opportunities for all small, medium and large enterprises. Axis bank has mostly urban targeted customers, and it is growing well in the Indian Banking sector. Also, Axis Bank is one of India’s largest private-sector funding for agricultural loans is Retail Agri & Corporate Agri.
With such positive aspects, Axis Bank provides its customers with a number of services and is trying to make banking easier for them. In a country like India with extreme weather, long queues, pollution, etc., going to the bank for trivial work can be too much of a pain. There are many features of Axis banking that you can access without going to your bank. You can avail these services right from your home or places in your neighbourhood.
In article we will see the different ways in which we can access on of the most important services without going to our bank i.e. Axis bank balance check.
Some easy ways to check your balance:
- Axis bank balance check number SMS
- Axis bank balance check number Missed call
- Axis bank balance check ATM
- Axis bank balance check Netbanking
- Axis bank balance check Mobile banking
- Axis bank balance check Phone banking (IVR)
- Axis bank balance check through UPI
Ways to check your Axis Bank balance account:
1. Axis bank balance check with SMS number
There is a physical way of getting your Axis bank balance i.e. by going to your bank but isn’t it too much of effort just to check the balance? Well to reduce that effort here is a much simpler and painless way of getting your Axis bank account balance check via SMS service. To avail this service you need to message the bank for the balance request with some specific keyword and the Axis bank balance will be shown to you via SMS example “BAL” for balance check, “MINI” for mini statement. Here are the steps you need to follow to check your Axis bank balance:
- Send “BAL” to +918691000002 / 56161600 for Balance Enquiry & “MINI” for the last 3 transactions.
That’s how you can avail the Axis bank SMS banking services right from the comfort of your home.
2. Axis bank balance check with missed call number
Another simple yet efficient way of checking your bank balance is via Axis bank balance check number missed call service. In this all you need to do is a missed call with your registered mobile number with the bank to get all your bank account details. This is one of the most commonly used ways to check your balance. Here are the steps you need to follow to get your Axis bank account balance via missed call service:
- Dial 1800 419 5959 with your registered mobile number and disconnect to get Balance details.
This is an absolutely toll free number with no additional charges. The service works without any internet charges. There are other benefits that you can access with this service i.e. mini statement, mobile recharge, etc.
3. Axis bank balance check through ATM
ATMs are not just for money withdrawal for which it is popularly known. ATMs do provide a variety of other banking features as well just as cash deposit, PIN generation, balance check, recent transactions, etc. If you are in a marketplace or somewhere outside and you need to check your bank balance, an ATM can be a nice option to do so. Here are the steps you need to follow to check your Axis bank balance via ATM:
- Insert your ATM or debit card in the ATM machine
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Click on Balance enquiry
- Click on “Yes” for receipt (if you want)
That’s how you can check your Axis bank balance via ATM.
4. Axis bank balance check with phone banking (IVR)
It is the banking service that you can avail from anywhere in or outside India through your phone. It is different from the SMS or missed call service because IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. In this service you can actually call the bank and get you bank details via an Interactive call. Here are the steps you need to follow for the Axis bank Phone banking (IVR):
- Call Axis Bank Phone Banking at 1860-419-5555/ 1860-500-5555 from your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialling +91-22-67987700.
Using the above 2 numbers you can avail the Axis phone banking service. You can interact with the operator to enquire about your Axis bank account details.
5. Axis bank balance check with netbanking
The Internet is the new trend of the world. Everything in this world is coming online, so our banking services as well. With the introduction of netbanking, banking services are available to us with a greater variety, better efficiency and much ease. In netbanking, you need to get your net banking services activated from your bank branch, enter your login credentials, and access the net banking services. Here are the steps your need to follow to access netbanking:
- Go to your nearest bank branch to get your net banking services activated.
- You will get your net banking credentials in 24 hours.
- Go to the Axis bank netbanking website.
- Enter your login credentials.
Once you log into the server, you can now access all the netbanking services including Axis bank balance check.
6. Axis bank balance check with mobile banking
Axis banking services can be accessed even on your mobile phone with Axis bank mobile app. You can get started with the Axis mobile banking app, link it with your bank account, set your PIN, and then you are ready to avail the Axis mobile banking services. Here are the steps you need to follow to avail the Axis bank mobile banking services:
- Download the Axis mobile app.
- Get your account started with the given instructions.
- Link the app with your Axis bank account.
- Set the PIN or you will get MPIN on SMS.
- Each time you use the app, you need to enter the PIN.
After getting in the app, you can use all the mobile banking services including Axis bank check balance.
7. Axis bank balance check via UPI
UPI, these days being one of the most preferred ways of Payments, can also be used to see the latest or recent transactions and also to check one’s bank balance details, only if the UPI is linked with your Axis bank account. Here are the simple steps you can follow to check your bank balance via any of your favourite UPI:
- Link your bank account with UPI, if not done already.
- Open your UPI app.
- Click on the “check bank balance” option.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
Following these simple steps you can check your Axis bank account balance.
How do I access the banking facilities with my favourite way to check Axis bank balance? Here’s how I check my Axis bank account balance.
SMS banking and missed call balance check are great ways to check your Axis bank account balance, but I prefer to use phone banking (IVR) the most since it is responsive and interactive, so it makes the service a better option to choose. Also it gives me the comfort of availing bank services right from our homes.