Punjab and Sind Bank is one of the well-known public sector banks in India. This bank provides a lot of banking features to customers with digital banking access. Punjab and Sind bank is doing great in the banking sector by providing all the basic banking and financial facilities under various government schemes to the customers.
To be an instance, the customers receive all the transaction alerts via SMS on their registered mobile number. However, it is now mandatory to get your mobile number registered with the bank account during the opening. Therefore, if you had registered your mobile number with Punjab and Sind Bank account and now, you wanted to get it changed, then this article is for you.
In this article, we have added a definitive guide for changing or updating mobile numbers in Punjab and Sind Bank. Let’s have a look.
How to Change Mobile Number in Punjab and Sind Bank?
There could be several reasons that you need to change your registered mobile number with Punjab and Sind Bank account. It could be due to the loss of the previous number or you must have planned a new mobile number. Anyway, let’s have a look at the guide.
- First, you will have to visit the nearest Punjab and Sind Bank branch. (It is important to carry your KYC documents with you. Please make sure of it.)
- Second, you will have to meet the account executive or relationship manager there at the branch.
- After that, you need to ask for the mobile number change or KYC update form from any of the bank executives or relationship manager.
- After that, you need to fill up the particular form with the correct information. (You need to make sure that you are putting the correct information with the correct mobile number)
- Once you are done filling up the form. You now have to attach the KYC self-attested documents (Aadhar card, Pan card) with the application form.
- You will now have to submit the application form to the bank executive or relationship manager.
- Later, get an acknowledgment letter from the executive.
- Now, you will have to wait for 24 hours.
- Your mobile number will automatically get updated with bank records in the given time. You will receive a text message on your new mobile number once it gets activated.
- In case, if the mobile number does not get updated with the Punjab and Sind Bank account. You can contact Punjab and Sind Bank for the same.
You may also like to read, Update Mobile Number In Union Bank Of India
Here we come at the end. We have added everything that you need to know about for changing or updating your mobile number in Punjab and Sind Bank. However, the process is a little bit longer as it requires your visit to the bank, but it is only a one-time process. You can let us know in the comments section if there is any query.