The new world has a lot of things to bring to the world of finances. The banking sector has also developed in several ways. Canara Bank has several beneficial aspects when it comes to their credit cards. The card is offered to people of the country, and they need to have a gross income of about one lac rupees per annum. This is a pretty low amount for credit card application eligibility. Here you will find several things about the credit cards of the Canara Bank.
About Canara Bank Credit Card?
The Canara Bank credit card has a lot of benefits. There are several unique features of these credits cards from the bank which you will be able to use when it comes to banking. You can use them for domestic use as well as global use. The withdrawal of the card is also good as it is half of the limit of the credit card or fifty thousand rupees. Whichever is greater is the limit of withdrawal at once. There is no interest charged on the withdrawal if the amount is paid within the due date.
How to Check Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
There are a couple of ways to check the status of your Canara Bank credit card online. The first way is to send an email with your application details as well as your PAN card to the address email@example.com. In this process, you are most likely to get a response within seventy-two hours of the email. The other one is to check the status over their website, which is www.canarabank.com. You have to register for a net banking interface and then search for the tab for credit cards. Under that, you will find the option for checking the status of your newly applied credit card application. These are the ways to check your credit card application online. This is a beneficial way and other than these you can call the bank for the details or opt for notifying SMS. Another way to check the status is physically visiting the bank branch.
How to Login into Canara Bank Credit Card Online?
The login for the Canara Bank Credit Card net banking facilities is a simple process. You can go to the web address ccapp.canarabank.in. There you will find a login option which is for the people who already have registered. Then again you will find the register button. You have to click the button, and then there will be a registration form which will take your details and then open your account. You have to submit your registered mobile number, the last four digits of your credit card, as well as the verification code. Then you will have another form which will take your final details of the application number and other related info. This will then be registered, and your net banking facilities will be active within a few days. After that, you can enjoy the features of net banking with the Canara Bank credit card.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Credit Card via Bank Website with Required Documents?
The credit card application for the customers of Canara Bank is pretty simple on the online domain. You have to visit their official website, and then you have to enter the net banking customer id as well as your mobile number. Then you have to apply online for the credit card on the website. The user interface is great and easy. Hence you will find all the options, and the process is straightforward. The online process is the easiest manner to apply for a credit card. Otherwise, you have to visit the nearest branch and then apply it in the bank itself. There are a few documents that are required for the KYC when you are applying for a credit card. They are as follows:
1) Identity Proof –Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Passport, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Person of Indian Origin Card, or Letters issued by the UIDAI
2) Address Proof –Driver’s License, Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration Card, Utility Bill not more than three month’s old, Property Registration Document, job card issued by NREGA, Person of Indian Origin Card, or Bank Account Statement
3) Proof of Income – One or two salary slips which are not more than three months old, most recent Form 16 and bank statement for the last three months.
Track Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status using Application Reference Number and Mobile Number
The tracking of the Canara Bank credit card status is easy online. You have to visit their official website which is www.canarabank.comand then you will have to find the section for the credit cards. There you will find the option to check the status of the new credit card application. This will take a few moments. However, you will have to enter the application number and the application form number for the status of the card. On the other hand, you can also use the registered mobile number for the card. This is the easiest ways to get the whereabouts of your newly applied credit card from Canara Bank.
How to Pay the Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Online?
There are namely four ways to pay the bills of the credit cards from this bank. They are as follows:
1) Visa Bill Pay – This is mostly for the people who don’t have an account in the bank. If the user of the credit card has a Visa credit or debit card from any other bank, then they can use it to pay the credit card bills of Canara Bank as well.
2) NEFT – This is the regular money transfer that you can do from any bank account in favor of the credit card. This will transfer the amount from your bank account to the payment of the credit card bills.
3) Visa Money Transfer – This is a lot similar to the Visa Bill Pay. However, this is for the customers of the bank. They can use the online method to pay their credit card bills with the help of their Visa cards. This is also an easy process as it is a few clicks away.
4) Internet Banking – You needed to be registered for the net banking facilities of Canara Bank. With the help of this service, you will be able to pay off the credit card bills easily.
The credit cards can help you in several ways, and there are several benefits you can avail from these cards. The payment of the credit card bills of this bank online is the best thing that you can do when it comes to the payment of the bills. Hence the availing of the Canara Bank credit cards is a great thing, and this can benefit you in several ways.
What did we learn?
- 1 About Canara Bank Credit Card?
- 1.1 How to Check Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
- 1.2 How to Login into Canara Bank Credit Card Online?
- 1.3 How to Apply for Canara Bank Credit Card via Bank Website with Required Documents?
- 1.4 Track Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status using Application Reference Number and Mobile Number
- 1.5 How to Pay the Canara Bank Credit Card Bill Online?