Do you intend to apply for a loan? Wondering what CIBIL score and CIBIL report are all about? Then CIBIL login and the procedure behind is something you should be aware of. Read further into the article to understand what CIBIL login entails with itself.
To understand what CIBIL login is, we need to understand what CIBIL score and CIBIL report are in the first place. CIBIL score is something that holds the utmost importance when you are about to apply for a loan at a financial establishment like a bank. Thus, to find out one’s CIBIL score and report, they need to register themselves on a website and then continue with the process. This login is referred to as the CIBIL login.
Cibil Login And Other Details
When you are required to register on the website, you will need to put in your details. The details include
- your primary personal information
- details of your bank
- the bank loan scheme, and
- details of your credit card.
The CIBIL members help out CIBIL with the analysis and survey of individuals or companies who wish to gain access to their CIBIL report. The CIBIL members can be any financial institution such as a bank, telecom company, insurance company, and so on.
Read More – SBI Home Loans Types
The Procedure For Cibil Login And Registration
The CIBIL login and registration varies depending on whether it is an individual or a company. CIBIL allows a free one-time login for consumers to check their CIBIL report and score. This is done to create awareness of the importance of one’s credit score.
For individuals and companies requiring regular access, a registration process needs to be fulfilled. The registration entails a subscription that is either based on quarterly or bi-annual. At the chosen rate, a credit report is given to the consumers. There are discounts on the subscriptions that one can avail as well.
Apart from viewing and analyzing one’s credit score and report, CIBIL also provides services like dispute resolution and credit monitoring. There are various payment schemes for individual consumers, but for companies, the payment is a one-time deal.
How Does The Cibil Login Vary For Individuals And Companies?
The procedure for CIBIL login for individual consumers is given below:
- One needs to visit the section called ‘Credit Score’ on the CIBIL website.
- Opt for the subscription plan you intend to take up.
- An individual needs to sign up or register with their details, including PAN card details and date of birth. Agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Proceed to the transaction window and pay the fee.
- One needs to answer a few questions regarding loans and credit cards. CIBIL will keep in touch with the organizations to retrieve the data and analyze it to prepare your CIBIL report.
- Once the CIBIL login is complete, you can access your CIBIL report and CIBIL score.
The procedure of companies is similar, except there lie differences in the number and type of details they put in for the registration.
- The tab is called ‘Company Credit Score’ and details such as the Company name, registered address, contact information, loan account number, tax identification number, etc. need to be put in.
- After the payment, a unique CIBIL registration ID is generated along with the transaction details which is mailed to the provided mail ID.
- The KYC documents need to be uploaded.
After the verification of the KYC documents, CIBIL generates the CIBIL rank and the company credit report.
Read More – Home Loan EMI Calculator
Follow the given steps to complete successful registration and ensure multiple CIBIL login to the myCIBIL section with your email address and password that is generated.