The State bank of India is one of the largest public sector banks in India. It is also one of the biggest lenders in the country. However, to take a loan from the bank, one needs to get their CIBIL score checked and determined.
The Credit score is an important factor that affects the eligibility of getting loans and credit cards from the bank. A high credit score means a higher chance of getting the loan approved. However, one can check their cibil score and credit report online at no extra from SBI.
In this article, we have added a quick process to get a free Cibil score and credit report from SBI.
What is CIBIL Score and Credit Report?
It is a three-digit ranging from 300-900. The higher the credit score, the higher are the chances of getting your loan approved. In which, the 300 score is the lowest, and the 900 score represents a good credit profile.
This report also does represent the credit history of the person. This includes past loans, past pending payments, and, etc. It is generated by TransUnion CIBIL Limited (Credit Information Company).
Why is CIBIL Score Important?
It is very essential to know the worth. This report is generally used by the banks and NBFCs. This report shows that either the one is eligible for getting the credit or not. You can check this score regularly to ensure the higher chances of getting the loan approved.
A good credit score can increase the chances of loan approvals and getting pre-approved credit cards.
Now, the question is? How to check credit score? How can I get the free CIBIL report from SBI?
No worries, we have your back. We have added a quick guide to get a free CIBIL score and credit report from SBI below.
You may also like to read, New to Bad Credit Loans? Here’s what you should know
How to Get Free CIBIL Score and Credit Report From SBI?
You can get the free CIBIL report by just filling an application form at the official website of SBI. You can follow the steps that we have given below.
- First, visit the page. You will get the application form on the screen.
- You need to fill in all the information that is asked on the screen.
- After that, you need to fill in the identity details such as pan card and the aadhar card to the respective fields.
- You can even select “no” as the option if the one does not have the pan card. Alternatively, they can provide other documents like a passport.
- After that, just accept the terms and conditions mentioned on the page.
- You will get the ONE TIME PASSWORD on the registered mobile number.
- Just enter the OTP on the screen.
- Click on the submit button.
- Within a few seconds, the CIBIL and credit report will get visible on the screen.
- That’s it.
The credit reports are renewed every month. Therefore, it is required to have a regular check on these reports to ensure a higher cibil score. Moreover, do not miss any loan EMI’s to ensure a higher credit score.
In this article, we have added all the information that one needs to know for getting the free CIBIL score and credit report from SBI, we hope that you liked it. In case of any queries? One can always ask us in the comments section.