Today, in this article, we’ll be providing a complete and easy to understand guide on How To Activate UCO Bank Netbanking account online. We’ve seen a lot of people searching for UCO Bank Netbanking online registration process. So, here we’re with a complete guide on the same. By the end of this article, you will be able to complete the UCO Bank Netbanking Registration process all by yourself. Well, before we start off, there are certain requirements that you should meet in order to successfully Register for UCO Bank Netbanking online. In case, if you don’t have all the requirements, then this method will not work and you will only end up wasting your time.
Well, UCO Bank is a government-owned public sector bank that started its operations back in 1943. Since it’s inception, the bank has managed to gain the trust of millions of customers all over the country. UCO Bank has been known for providing the best and convenient way of banking services to its customers. Internet Banking is one such feature that will help you in accessing your Bank account online easily. You don’t have to walk up to your branch in order to stay updated with your bank account. One can stay easily access and manage their Bank Account just by sitting at home using the Internet Banking facility.
Using the Internet Banking facility, you can make perform various bank related activities such as Transfer of Funds, Recharge and Bill Payments, Utility Bills, Check account balance, Check account statement, Send requests to your branch and a lot more. In short, you could say, Internet Banking is the simplest and fastest way to access and manage your bank account without visiting the branch physically.
How To Activate UCO Bank Net Banking Online:
Activating UCO Bank Netbanking online takes only a few minutes if you have all the things such as Account Number, Debit card. Registered Mobile Number with you. The whole process can be completed online, you don’t need to visit the branch or submit any Netbanking forms to get your Netbanking account activated. In fact, you can start using your Netbanking account as soon as you complete all the steps mentioned in the below guide. Just make sure you enter all the details correctly in order to avoid facing any restrictions on your UCO Bank account.
Step 1: Go To UCO Bank Official Website:
- Obviously, first, you need to visit the UCO Bank official site in order to start the Registration process.
- Once you’re on the UCO Bank website, Navigate to the Netbanking login page by clicking on “Netbanking”
- Or, you can also use the given link if you wish to directly access the Netbanking login page of UCO Bank.
- Click on “New Registration” option which will be located on the left side of the screen.
- As soon as you click on it, the site will take you to the UCO Bank Netbanking Registration page.
Step 2: Start The Process By Entering your Details:
- Firstly, you need to enter your UCO Bank Account number correctly in the first field of options.
- Now you need to enter any one of the last 5 transaction amounts and select its type. I.e Either Credit or Debit.
- After entering both the fields correctly, Tick mark the “Terms And Conditions” option to agree.
- Now click on “Submit” to proceed further in the Registration process.
Step 3: Complete OTP Verification Process:
- On the next screen, you will be asked to go through the OTP verification process in order to verify.
- The One-time password code will be sent to your Registered Mobile NUmber within a few minutes.
- Enter the code as soon as you receive it on your mobile, click on “Confirm” to submit.
Note: Make sure the mobile number which is Registered with your Bank account in UCO Bank is working and available to receive text messages. Otherwise, you cannot complete the OTP verification process without entering the OTP code.
Step 4: Provide Your Debit Card Details:
- At this point, you will have to provide the details of your Debit Card which is linked to your Bank account.
- Enter the 16 digit Debit card, Expiry date of the card, ATM PIN code and hit “Submit”.
- In case, if you have recently received your DEbit card, then you should first visit any nearest ATM center and make a withdrawal transaction to your ATM card activated.
- You won’t be able to get past this step if your Debit Card is not activated or not yet linked to your Bank account.
Step 5: Netbanking Account Password Set up:
- Now you have to create a strong login password and transaction password for your Netbanking account to finish the Registration process.
- Login password will be asked whenever you want to login to your UCO Bank Netbanking account.
- Transaction password will be asked whenever you perform any transaction using your Netbanking account.
Note: You will also see your “Temporary User ID” on the top of your screen. Make sure to note it down somewhere properly as you will be needing it to log in to your Netbanking account for the first time. Don’t worry, you can change your User ID later onwards.
Step 6: Finish The Registration Process:
- Go to the Netbanking login page, enter the Temporary User ID and login password in order to log in.
- On your first login, you will be asked to set a new User ID, Login password and Transaction password.
- You must first enter the login password and transaction password that you have created in step 5 and then enter a new password in both the fields.
- You will also have to wait for at least for 24 hrs before trying to Login in order to activate your Netbanking account,
That’s all, You can start using your net banking account right away as soon as you set a new Login password and transaction password. Before ending the article, do keep in mind that you need to be an account holder in UCO Bank in order to follow this step to activate your Netbanking account online. let us know if you have any queries in the comments.