Axis Bank is one of the biggest banks in India. It comes under the private sector. Hence, the bank is doing great in terms of providing better banking and financial services to its customers. To cooperate and get in lane for the digital India initiative, this bank is now offering Axis ASAP instant savings account to the customers.
Meanwhile, the customer can open a bank account with Axis Bank online in just three minutes. You must have heard about this? Right. The customer does not need to visit the bank and complete the manual documentation process to get this account opened they can quickly open the Axis ASAP bank account.
Axis ASAP Instant Savings Account
It is new-age digital savings account for the customers. This initiative is taken by the Axis Bank to support the digital India movement.
The customer can easily open the bank account within three minutes by providing a pan card, aadhar card details.
One can open this account with the initial deposit of Rs 15000. Unfortunately, one needs to maintain the minimum balance of Rs 10,000 in this account.
Features & Benefits
To be an instance, this is a fully loaded digital savings account. There are many benefits. Let me add some below.
- You can open this bank account online within a few minutes and get the bank account number instantly.
- You will get a bank account number instantly.
- You will be eligible to get a free virtual debit card.
- You can use that debit card to register for Axis Bank internet banking or mobile banking services.
- You can choose the home branch from the list of 4000+ branches of Axis Banks in India.
- You can transfer funds online using IMPS and NEFT facility at no extra cost.
- You will be eligible to use the internet and mobile banking facility.
- There are no transactions or hidden charges of this account.
- You can also request a physical debit card by paying 500 as the issuance charges.
Eligibility to Open Axis ASAP Account?
Being eligible is one of the main requirements to get this account opened online.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age must be above 18.
- You must have a valid pan and aadhar card number.
- You must have a mobile number that is linked with your aadhar card.
How to open Axis ASAP Instant Savings Account Online?
You can quickly open Axis ASAP Instant Savings account online by following the steps that we have given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Axis Bank. You can visit by clicking here.
- After that, you need to click on the “Axis ASAP” from the list of options.
- You now have to click on the continue button. (A page will appear consisting of this information; open a bank account with aadhar)
- On the next screen, you need to provide all the required information such as name, aadhar, pan card number.
- After that, just accept the terms and conditions, and you will get redirected to the aadhar verification page.
- You now have to provide the OTP.
- After that, select the branch of your choice.
- Accept and click agree on all the documents.
- You now have to set up the four-digit pin for the debit card.
- Once done, click on the activate button.
- That’s it. You have successfully opened the Axis ASAP Instant Savings account online.
You may also like to read, Find the AXIS Bank customer id
Axis ASAP is a new and digital option for the customers. It is a part of the digital India initiative. To be an instance, the customers can open the bank account within three minutes without visiting the bank. This can save a lot of time.
However, in this article, we have added all the details that one needs to know about the Axis ASAP Instant Savings account. We even have added the process to open this bank account online. We hope that you had loved it. You can always post your queries in the comments section.
What did we learn?