The State Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India. It has more customers than any other bank in India. For instance, this bank is providing the best offline and online services to its customers. Meanwhile, everything is available at the notch of your fingertips. Now, the SBI customers can quickly enable Domestic eCom transactions in SBI Debit cards.
For instance, it is now possible to get the card controls to activate/deactivate online transactions in the SBI debit card. This article is especially for the people who still not have activated their online transactions on their debit cards.
You can quickly activate the domestic eCom transactions using the State Bank of India Internet banking and mobile banking. Furthermore, you can look for the process below in this article.
How to Activate Domestic eCom Transactions in SBI Debit Card?
There are currently three methods for activating online transactions in the SBI debit card. You can quickly activate the online transactions using the Internet, mobile and SMS banking options.
Let’s look into the process now.
SBI Internet Banking – 1
You can quickly activate the online eCom transactions using the State bank of India internet banking. Just follow the process given below.
- First, one needs to log in to the State Bank of India internet banking website. You can directly visit the login page from here: https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- After that, just quickly sign in using the above link. Enter the username and password for getting logged in to the portal.
- After that, just visit the service request section and then go through the card controls section under the cards section.
- You will find your debit card linked to your account number. Just click on it.
- After that, you will see the option to activate or deactivate the online transactions on the debit card.
- Just enter the profile password after selecting the particular options.
- That’s all. You have activated the domestic eCom transactions in the SBI debit card.
SBI Yono application – 2
You need to download the mobile banking application named SBI Yono on the smartphone. After downloading, just sign in using the internet banking login information.
The rest of the process is given below.
- First, log in to the application using SBI internet banking login credentials.
- After that, tap on the service request section.
- After that, visit the card controls.
- After that, select the debit card controls.
- Select the ATM card that is linked with your account.
- After that, enter the profile password.
- On the next screen, click on the manage card option and then click on ‘activate domestic eCom transactions.’
- That’s all. Just save the settings.
- Within a few seconds, the online transactions will get activated on your SBI debit card.
By Sending an SMS – 3
This method is quick and simple. However, the mobile number should be updated with the bank records, and your phone must have some minimum balance to send an SMS.
- Just open the smartphone and visit the messages section.
- Click on create message option.
- You now have to type SWON ECOM <Last four digits of a debit card> in the message body.
- After that, just send it to the following number; 092239 66666. Standard SMS charges are applicable. Thus, make sure that you are having enough balance in the sim profile.
- Once the message gets delivered successfully, you will receive a confirmation message that your eCom transactions are activated on your SBI debit card.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some queries are repeatedly asked of us. Thus, we have decided to mention them over here to answer all of them at once. You can check out below for all the frequently asked questions to us.
How to registered my SBI debit card for online payment?
You do not have to register your debit card for making online payments. You only have to enable the eCommerce transaction option using the internet and mobile banking settings to proceed further with banking transactions.
Why my SBI debit card is not working for online transactions?
It is because your debit card is not activated for online transactions. You need to activate it first.
How to activate my existing debit card for online transactions?
Just enable the eCom transactions for debit cards. You can enable it using the net banking and mobile banking option.
Your debit card is not activated for online domestic eCom transactions why?
Your debit card is not activated for online eCom transactions because it has been disabled by default. But, you can activate using the methods we have added above in this article.
Here we come at the end. This article is related to activating domestic eCom transactions of SBI debit cards. We have added every possible process to enable online transactions. We hope it helps. If something else to ask? You can ask us in the comments section.