Axis Bank LTD. is one of the best private banks in India. This bank is offering its best customer and banking services to its customers. You must have visited this article for activating Axis Bank Debit Card for international transactions. You are in the right place. You can now quickly activate your axis bank debit card for online and offline international transactions.
There is nothing difficult in activating axis bank debit cards for international transactions. Just make sure your debit card supports global transactions. In this article, we will explain the complete process of activating Axis Bank Debit Card for International transactions.
Let’s have a look.
How to Activate Axis Bank Debit Card for International Transactions?
There are two methods from which you can activate global or international transactions on your debit card. You can activate it using mobile banking or the internet banking option. We have added a complete process for both of the methods below.
Let’s check them out.
Mobile Banking – 1
The first method is all about using mobile banking for activating such features. You can quickly activate this feature after getting logged in to the mobile banking application.
- First, you need to open Axis Bank mobile banking application.
- After that, just log in using the required login information in the application.
- After getting logged in, just tap on the debit cards option.
- The debit cards option will be under the services option.
- After that, click on ‘manage usage.’
- After that, select your debit card that is linked with your bank account.
- You now will get a lot of options on your smartphone screen.
- Just turn on the international transactions. That’s all.
- You can also set the limits for international transactions.
You may also like to read, How to open Axis Bank ASAP account online?
Internet Banking – 1
The second method is to activate international transactions using Axis Bank internet banking. Just follow the complete process that we have added below.
- First, one needs to visit the internet banking login page. You can directly visit the login page from here.
- After that, just log in to the internet banking dashboard by entering the login information such as username and password.
- You now have to click on my accounts and then on the debit cards option.
- On the next screen, just select the debit card linked with your bank account and then click on the manage usage option.
- You will now find the option to enable international transactions for your debit card.
- Just click on the ‘On.’ button.
- That’s all. You can even set the limit for all international transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must be curious about some information. The reason we have added this section is for answering all the common queries.
How can you activate Axis Bank Debit Card for International Transactions?
You can quickly activate the international transactions on your Axis Bank debit cards by using mobile banking and internet banking service. For instance, we have added all the information above in this article. You can check it out.
Are there any extra charges for enabling international transactions on Axis Bank debit cards?
No, there are not any extra charges you need to pay for enabling international transactions on Axis Bank debit cards. This service is free of cost.
Here we come at the end. Axis Bank is one of the best banks that comes under the Private Banks category. However, this article is all about enabling international transactions on Axis Bank debit cards. We have added a complete process in this article.
We hope the information added here helps. Apart from this, any other queries can be asked in the comments section.