Standard Chartered Bank offers a lot of credit cards to give the customers a hassle-free shopping without carrying any cash. The bank has a variety of credit cards that comes with lots of benefits and offers. Such benefits come in the form of rewards, cashback, value back, and exclusive membership advantages. It also offers EMI, excellent life program, and a lot more benefits the customers for a lifetime. It makes your life easy and maintained. Know the different types of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards and choose the best to suit your needs.
Standard Chartered Bank Offers Various Credit Cards:
Here we can know about some of the features of this standard chartered credit cards-
- Standard Chartered super value Titanium credit card:
- This card can give you 5% cashback offers when you purchase fuel from this card.
- It gives you 5% cashback on payment of telephone bills and other utility bills.
- Reward points on using this card.
- It gives you a great discount on shopping, dining, and many more.
- It gives you free priority pass entry to over 1000 airport lounges.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
- It gives you a cashback of 5% when you shop for a minimum of Rs 1000 at supermarkets and departmental stores.
- It will also give you some reward points on Rs.150 if you spent on other purchases.
- If you use your cards on Bookmyshow vouchers worth Rs 2000 within 90 days of issuance.
- It gives you offers on travel, shopping with an excellent life program.
Standard Chartered Ultimate Card:
- It gives you cash back on MakeMyTrip if you use your card to book tickets on the first 90 days of issuance.
- It also gives you five reward points for every Rs 150 spent with this card.
- Duty-free spends 5% cashback.
- 25% off on dining bills.
Platinum Rewards Credit Card:
- It gives you reward points of 9% on the spending of Rs.200 on landmark stores.
- Cashback of 5% on shopping of groceries at SPAR.
- It gives you a discount on travel, shopping, and dining.
Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card:
- It gives you six skyward miles of Rs.150 spent on emirates transaction.
- Cashback of 5% is given on duty-free stores.
- Insurance of Rs.1 crore on complimentary overseas air accident.
Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card:
- It gives 10% cash back on travel bookings.
- Rs.100 spent on travel bookings which gives you 4x reward points.
- It waived off your cancellation fee.
What are the Documents Required For SCB Credit Card?
- Aadhar card
- Government ID
- Voters ID
- PAN card
- Rental agreement
- Driving license
Chartered Bank offers to give the customers a secure shopping without carrying cash. It helps the customer to enjoy great offers and benefits. Some benefits are offered in the form of rewards etc.
Chartered Bank has launched different kinds of credit card which helps the customer to save more. It is secure to transfer money anytime. It also has the facility of loan for up to 7,50,000 in 2days via NEFT. The customer can also enjoy faster checkouts and complete freedom from cash. And also all the overseas transactions are levied with 3.5% transaction fees which are very helpful for the customers.
Standard Chartered Credit Card of Bill payments:
Here are some of the methods which you can pay your bills easily
- Bill desk
- Online banking
- National automated clearing house (NACH)
- Visa payment
- Phone banking, etc.
How can you Contact Chartered Customer Care:
- Personal banking helpline
- Premium banking helpline
- Priority banking helpline
- Banking centers
How can you Close your Standard Chartered Credit Cards?
If you want, then you can terminate your card, for this you have to call the customer care center. The helpline is open every time. You can clear those outstanding balance before closing it. And then the card should be returned to the bank after clearing the outstanding.
Some benefits of Standard chartered credit card:
- Interest is low:
Standard chartered credit card charges the low balance on the outstanding credit balance. Which is helpful for some customer.
- Assures savings:
The standard credit card gives cashback on utility bills. Any person who has those standard chartered credit cards can get one reward points on Rs. 150 when you use the credit card on other expenses.
- Free transactions:
You get the opportunity to pay bills without carrying any cash with you. The transaction with this is secure.
Eligibility for applying in Standard chartered Bank credit cards:
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 years to 65 years of age.
- The applicant should be permanent monthly income.
- All applicants should belong to the location which mentioned.
Minimum Income Required For A Standard Chartered Credit Card:
The applicant should have a minimum monthly salary for a platinum card of Rs.30,000 and world miles credit card Rs. 90,000.
Standard Chartered Bank is the oldest banks in India. It also an International bank. It offers a wide range of cashback, different modes of payments, lots of rewards, etc. The bank ensures that an applicant or customer gets the best experience with the Standard Credit card. In 2012, The bank became digital on the launch of India’s first online credit card, which ensures the customer to apply for a ticket online.
This credit card helps the customer to make cash-free payments and allows to enjoy different offers and reward by providing through cards. Every bank offers this type of credit cards. It also helps to choose which category you want, for example in travel, fuel, etc. Currently, it has 100 branches around the cities of India. Its segments include Corporate & Institutional Banking. Standard Chartered has different subsidiaries, i.e., Standard chartered securities (India), Standard private equity advisory (India), Standard Chartered Finance Limited, and SCOPE international. In London, it merged enterprise with the new name as Standard Chartered.