Kohl’s Departmental Stores, aka Kohl’s Corporation is the second-largest retail chain in terms of sales. Kohl’s offers attractive discounts to its regular customers and also the approved credit card. Kohl’s Credit Card is a retail card, which means this card can be only used in Kohl’s departmental stores.
Generally, the card is for providing an instant limit with attractive reward points programs and offers to the customers. This is the same as the other cards. It means if you failed to make the Kohl’s Credit Card payment on time then your credit points will turn negative.
Luckily, you are in the right place. Here we are going to publish a detailed guide for making Kohl’s credit card payment. In this article, we will be adding all the possible ways to make the payment. Let’s have a look.
How to Make Kohl’s Credit Card Payment?
There is nothing difficult in it. You can make your credit card payment using the available given options.
- Online Payment
- Pay by calling the customer service
Online Payment – 1
You can make Kohl’s credit card payment online using the official website. There are no charges for making online payments. However, one needs to register for the ‘my account.’ facility online, though.
If you had already registered? Then, follow the below-given steps.
- First, open the ‘my account.’ section. You can open it by visiting the official website.
- You will find the option to enter the login user id and password.
- Just enter the required details and click on the login button.
- From the ‘my account.’ dashboard, you can make your bill payment online using the available payment options.
- That’s it.
Pay by calling the customer service executive – 2
You can make Kohl’s credit card payment by phone. You only need to connect the call to the customer service executive.
- First, dial this number 855-564-5705 on your smartphone.
- Wait until the call gets connected.
- Press the button ‘1.’
- Again, press the button ‘1.’
- After that, press the button ‘0.’
- You will now get connected with a live agent from Kohl’s Corporation.
- You can now ask for further details about making Kohl’s Credit Card Payment.
Primary Voice Menus:
- Press the button ‘1.’ for making bill payments.
- Press the button ‘2.’ for any further assistance from Kohl’s customer service executive.
- Press the button ‘3.’ for information regarding reward points.
The Kohl’s Customer Service Executives are available to help out the customers from 7 AM to 9 PM, from Monday to Saturday.
You can also call them on Sunday between 8 PM to 9 PM. Alternatively, one can also email them at KohlsCareersSupport@Kohls.com for any of their concern.
You may also like to read, Target Red Card Services: Toll-Free Calling Number
Here we come at the end. Kohl’s Credit Card is a retail card, which means this card can be only used in Kohl’s departmental stores. It is generally provided to regular customers along with attractive reward points programs and offers.
A person with a good credit score can avail of this card. However, make sure of the timely payments as this can even affect the customer credit score. For this, we have added a complete guide in this article for making Kohl’s credit card payments. We hope it helps.