State bank of India is providing all the banking needs to the customers. The topic we are going to discuss today is about the SBI Yono application. YONO stands for you only need one. It is all in one application along with the inclusions of various SBI banking facilities like the mobile banking features, bill payment options and even anyone can request for the services like a personal loan and credit cards.
It is the new modern way to utilize everything in one application, and I praise SBI for this. Being one of the best and leading government banks of India, it always thinks upon user perspective. SBI YONO application is available for both Android and iOS users. Apart from providing every digital need in your hand, it also allows the customers to open a new digital bank account with SBI bank using YONO application. We will tell this process as well in this post. First, let’s learn about the downloading part.
How To Download SBI Yono on your Device?
The downloading is not a big deal; the only thing you need is an active internet connection and a smartphone (Smartphone can be on any operating system). Let me tell you based on operating systems.
- First, you need to open the play store of your smartphone.
- Then search SBI YONO in the search bar.
- Click on the download option and accept all the terms.
- Once downloaded, install in your android smartphone.
- In iOS, you need to open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Once opened a search for SBI YONO and click on download.
- Verify using touch or face ID.
- Once the downloading is finished, it will automatically installed on your phone.
This is the downloading part, and now the primary part of this article is the registration and login process.
How to Register the Yono App of SBI?
The registration part is easy. It depends on how you want to register. If you already have a savings account with SBI bank, then you can register using customer ID and password on the application. However, if you wish to open the new digital SBI YONO account, then you can follow below steps.
- Open this app in your smartphone.
- Click on the new application for the digital bank account.
- Enter your mobile number and verify using OTP.
- On the next screen, enter your documents details like your PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Verify using OTP.
- That’s it.
The next part is about the login process. You can quickly login to the SBI YONO if you have registered for a new account using YONO or already have an account with SBI bank. You can use customer ID and Password for logging in. However, it will only work if you have registered for a new account or having an existing bank account with SBI.
SBI Yono is one of the best and all in one application you need for all of your banking needs. We do know that most of the government banks take time for money transfer at first-time beneficiary activation, but if you use YONO app and add beneficiary there, then you can instantly transfer up to 10000 at the instant. There is a reason for the name “You only need one”, and this is because it does have every service that a customer needs. In this post, we have mentioned every detail you need to know for SBI YONO. You can let us know in the comments section if you need to know anything else.