Bank of Maharashtra is one of the well-known banks in India. This bank provides wonderful banking and financial facilities to its customers. The customer can even avail of the digital banking services from this bank. However, all bank account holders and banks must register a mobile number during the time of account opening.
This can save a lot of time. Moreover, the customer will get instant SMS alerts for the transactions that will happen in their bank account. In case, if you want to update or register a new mobile number in the Bank of Maharashtra, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have added a definitive guide for the people who wants to register a new mobile number in the BOM account.
How to Register a new mobile number in Bank of Maharashtra?
There could be several reasons why you want to change your mobile number in the Bank of Maharashtra.
Some of the reasons are:
- Due to the lost mobile number.
- Due to the non-linking of mobile number.
- Some other reasons for updating the mobile number with the bank account.
Anyway, we have added the definitive and detailed guide below along with the steps. You only have to follow them correctly to update your mobile number in the Bank of Maharashtra.
- First, you will have to visit the nearest branch of Bank of Maharashtra. You can take the help of google locations to find out the nearest BOM branch.
- Please do not forget to carry your personal and address documents such as an aadhar card, pan card, or driving license.
- After that, you will have to meet the bank executive or relationship manager.
- Gently ask them for a mobile number changing request form.
- You now have to fill in all the required information in the application form such as the account number, new mobile number, and other required details.
- Once you are filling it up, you now have to submit the application form to the bank executive or relationship manager.
- In return, the bank executive or relationship manager will give you an acknowledgment slip. (Keep it safe)
- You now have to wait for 24 hours till your request gets validated by the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Once it gets validated and updated, you will get a text message on your mobile number for the same.
- That’s it.
Note: If due to any reason your mobile number does not get updated within 24 hours then kindly visit the bank along with an acknowledgment slip.
You may also like to read, What are the two ways to update/change mobile number in Central bank of India?
We know that the Bank of Maharashtra is one of the well-known public sector banks in India. It is also doing great in the banking sector by providing the facilities the customer needs the most.
Therefore, we decided to add something extra for the customers of BOM. This article is specially added for the people who are looking for a way to register a new mobile in the Bank of Maharashtra. We have added all the details that one needs to know about it. If there is something that we had missed, then please remind us via the comments section.