Having a bank account with an updated mobile number is essential as securing the ATM Pin. It is because a bank account with an updated mobile number keeps us updated with all banking transactions that are happening in the bank account. The customer will get 24/7 SMS alerts on their registered mobile number. Therefore, a bank account with an updated mobile number is essential.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Central Bank of India. Here we gonna add a definitive guide for updating or changing the mobile number in the Central Bank of India. We have divided the guide into two sections. In simple words, we are adding two ways from which you can change the mobile number easily with a CBI bank account.
How to change mobile number in CBI (Central Bank of India)?
As we had mentioned earlier the importance of having a bank account updated with a mobile number. Therefore, we are heading to the main part of this article. Let’s have a look at two different ways to get your mobile number updated in your CBI bank account.
What are the two ways?
- Using ATM
- By Visiting Bank
Using ATM – 1
This is quick. There is nothing much you need to do with this part. However, you should need the following things before we get started.
- ATM Card & PIN
- Previous mobile number.
- Some patience.
- First, you will have to visit the nearest CBI ATM. You can even take the help of google to find out the nearest ATM.
- Now, you will have to swipe the ATM card and proceed with four digits pin code.
- Now, you will have to click on the other option present on the ATM Screen.
- Later, you will find the option of mobile number registration option. Just click on it.
- Enter the mobile number that you want to get updated with the bank.
- Enter the OTP.
- That’s it.
You may also like to read, Update mobile number in IOB
By Visiting Bank – 2
The second method is a bit longer. This could take a bit longer, for example, a day. You can follow the steps that we had given below.
- First, one needs to visit the nearest CBI bank branch. (Please carry the aadhar card and pan card with you)
- Second, one needs to ask for a mobile number changing form from one of the bank executives. (They will help you out.)
- The customer will now have to fill in all the information with the new mobile number in the application form.
- Later, the customer needs to submit the application form with documents to the bank executive.
- The bank executive will process the application, and within 24 hours the customer’s mobile number will get updated with bank records.
- That’s it. You can contact the bank if any issue arises or the mobile number does not get updated within 24 hours.
The Central Bank of India is one of the well-known government banks servicing in India. It is popular for providing good banking services to customers. In this article, we have added two different ways for the people who are looking to get their mobile number updated with the Central Bank of India.
If there is any query, one can simply ask us in the comments section.