You must have visited this article looking for detailed information on finding account holder name by bank account number. No worries, you are in the right place. There are times when we do not know the account holder name, but the account number. But, sometimes it is essential to know the correct and exact account name for some documentation.
There is no need to get worried. You can know the account holder name by bank account number. In this article, we will help you figure out the exact account holder name.
Let’s have a look at the complete procedure below in this article.
How to Know Account Holder Name By Bank Account Number?
Remember, the methods we will publish in this article might not work for all the banks. Therefore, do not blame us for anything. We will help you figure out the quick methods.
For instance, there are two methods for finding out the account holder name by bank account number. Let’s have a look at those methods.
Cash Deposit Machine – 1
You can find the account holder name by using the Cash Deposit Machine. There is nothing difficult in this process. Just make sure to follow all the below-given guidelines carefully.
- First, you will have to visit the particular bank. In which the bank account is registered.
- You now have to find the CDM (Cash Deposit Machine) inside the bank.
- After that, input the bank account number to the CDM.
- The machine will now display the bank account holder name on the screen.
However, the process could be different and varies from bank to bank. Sometimes, the account holder name only gets displayed after entering the debit card details.
Also, do not forget to press the cancel button once the task is completed.
Note: In SBI Cash Deposit Machine, you need to visit the cardless section. After that, enter the mobile number, beneficiary account number, and the account holder name will get displayed on the screen.
Internet Banking – 2
You can even know the account holder name with the help of internet banking. In this process, you need to have an account with the same bank as the account holder whom you want to figure out.
- First, you need to login into the online banking portal. (The login process varies from bank to bank)
- After that, visit the fund transfer section.
- You now have to click on the ‘add a beneficiary.’ option.
- After that, enter the bank account number and IFSC code on the screen.
- On the next screen, the bank account holder name will be displayed.
- That’s all.
You may also like to read, HDFC Bank internet banking.
So, this was the article consisting of all the information for finding account holder name by bank account number. To be honest, we have added all the required information a customer needs to know for getting the account holder name.
Just make sure to follow every process carefully. If there is anything not understandable? The comments section is always open for the readers.