HDFC Bank is one of the finest private banks in India. This bank is doing great in the banking industry by providing the foremost banking and financial services to the customers. HDFC Bank is primarily famous for providing quick loans to customers.
Apart from financial services, customers can also opt for internet banking services. However, the customer needs to have the customer id to complete the internet banking registration.
What is the customer id?
A customer id is a unique number that is allocated to every account holder of HDFC bank. This id is often used to get the customer information and is even required for completing online banking registration.
However, if you have forgotten the customer id? No worries. In this article, we have added five different ways to find HDFC customer id online. Let’s have a look.
Five Best Ways to Find HDFC Bank Customer id Online
We are adding the five best possible ways to retrieve customer id. However, not every method is an online solution. Some may even require a visit to the bank.
Anyway, let’s have a look.
Internet Banking – 1
It is a quick process. The customer can retrieve the customer id online using HDFC net banking facility. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- First, visit the HDFC Internet banking login page. You can visit the login page by clicking here.
- You will find the option of “Forget customer id” below the login form. Just click on it.
- On the next screen, enter the registered mobile number, and all the required details asked on the screen.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on the registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- On the next screen, you will get the customer id on the screen.
Mobile Banking – 2
This could be the most appropriate option for customers who are using mobile banking services.
- First, open the mobile banking application.
- Get logged in to the mobile banking application on the smartphone.
- You now have to click on the profile section.
- You will find the customer id written over there.
E-Statement – 3
The customers can find HDFC Bank’s customer id on their e-statement. The customer only needs to request the e-statement using the internet or mobile banking.
After getting the e-statement on the email, just open it. The customer will find the customer id written on the first page of the bank e-statement.
Passbook or Cheque book – 4
The fourth method to find the HDFC Bank customer-id is checking upon the passbook and cheque book.
During the account opening, every customer receives the welcome kit along with the passbook and cheque book.
Therefore, if the booklets are with you, then you can find the customer id written on their first page.
Bank Branch – 5
Last, if you are not able to retrieve the customer id even after following all the above-given methods, then the last option requires your visit to the bank.
You need to visit the nearest HDFC branch along with the documents. Just fill-up the application form and wait for the customer id at your postal address.
Here we come at the end. This article is all related to know the customer id of HDFC Bank online. A customer id is essential for the customer for activating various banking services. Therefore, we have added five different and the best ways to find HDFC Bank customer id.