You must come across this article looking for detailed information on downloading the IDBI RTGS Form. Luckily, you have landed in the right place. RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) is an electronic mode of fund transfers that enable the secure and fastest transaction. The IDBI Bank customers can use this service to transfer their funds more efficiently.
RTGS service is meant for large transactions. The minimum amount one can transfer from the RTGS service is Rs 2 Lac. However, one needs to download and fill up the form to use the IDBI RTGS service.
In this article, we will explain in depth this service and also, let the people know about the procedure to download IDBI RTGS Form. Let’s have a look.
How to Download and Fill the IDBI RTGS Form?
The person can quickly transfer their funds of Rs 2 Lac or more using the RTGS fund transfer facility of IDBI Bank. There is nothing difficult in downloading and filling the form. You can check out the process we have added below for ease.
- First, one needs to Download the IDBI RTGS form. You can quickly download it from this link.
- You need to understand the form first. Thus, take a printout.
- You will now notice, there are two sections of this form. The first section is needed to fill by the person, and the second one is the acknowledgement section which must be filled by the bank executive.
- Just take a printout and start by filling in the beneficiary account details.
- After that, fill up the personal details such as name, PAN number, etc.
- Once it gets done, you now have to submit the RTGS form to any of the bank executives.
- After that, the second part will now be filled by the bank executive to provide you with a reference number.
- Just take the acknowledgement slip.
Note: IDBI RTGS timings are from 9:00 AM to 4:15 PM on Weekdays, and on Saturday the Timings are 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
You may also like to read, Five best ways to know the customer id of IDBI bank
What are the benefits of using the RTGS Facility?
Some benefits of using RTGS are mentioned below. Just have a look at it;
- RTGS is one of the safest and secure ways of transferring funds online.
- The RTGS service is available all days of the week.
- The funds quickly get transferred to the beneficiary bank account.
- There is no need for demand drafts or physical cheques for requesting RTGS.
- You can quickly download the RTGS form online.
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) is a fund transfer service that is often used for transferring a large number of funds. It is a quick service for people to manage quick and easy transactions through the bank.
In this article, we have mentioned everything one needs to know about IDBI Bank and its RTGS facility. We even have added all the processes one needs to know for transferring funds through this facility. We hope it helps. If something else to ask? You can always ask us using the comments section.