We do know that aadhar card is one of the essential documents currently. It is compulsory for every Indian citizen. The aadhar card works like a unique identification system. It means It contains all of your biometric and other information. It is one of the important proof, and once UIDAI issues the aadhar card, it will act as an identity and address proof all over the country. However, It is not the end. You also need to verify your aadhar card once a year. However, you can also update your aadhar card data during the verification. This article is especially for those people who are looking for the perfect way to get Aadhaar card verification done.
Need for Aadhar Card Verification?
To ensure the validity of your aadhar card and also to make sure that your aadhar card has been correctly issued, you need to verify your aadhar card. You can also update the other details online during the verification. The following information will be shown during the verification.
- The state in which you are resident.
- Your age.
If there is any discrepancy in information, then I prefer contacting UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) as soon as possible for further actions and updates.
Also, Check –Link Aadhaar Card with Bank Account
Aadhaar Card Verification Process:
It is quite quick and easy if you are familiar with using the internet and online portals in a better way. I would prefer having your aadhar card ready handy with you. I have added some steps below for the verification process.
- First, visit the official UIDAI website.
- Go through the bottom of the page. Then you have to choose the option of “aadhar services.”
- After that, choose “aadhar verification.” from the list of options.
- On the next screen, enter your 12 digit aadhar card number.
- Enter the security code and submit.
- That’s it.
This is the quick process for the verification of the aadhar card. You can also verify your aadhar card at any Sewa Kendra near your location.
Also, Check – Aadhar Card Status
How to Check your Aadhar Card is Deactivated or Not?
Sometimes, if the verification process is not completed, then to ensure the real profiles. UIDAI deactivates the aadhar card. To check whether your aadhar card is disabled or not? Please go through the steps I have mentioned below.
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- Click on “aadhar services.”
- Go through the option of aadhar verification from the list of options.
- Now, click on verify aadhar number.
- On the next screen, enter your 12 digit aadhar card number to know the status.
- If the green tick appears, that means your aadhar card is still activated.
In the recent case study. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Detected many fake aadhar cards in recent years. That is the reason. It is now mandatory to verify the aadhar card. If you fail to verify your aadhar card, then it means someone is misusing your information. In this article, I have mentioned the process for aadhar card verification online. If there is anything left to ask, then you can ask us in the comments section.