Customers can link Aadhaar Card to Indane gas connection online through the UIDAI’s gateway or by calling Indane gas call center or by sending SMS in a specific format to a particular number given by Indane gas or by calling and adhering to the guidelines on IVRS telephone number given by Indane gas. All Government advantages will currently be directed legitimately in your registered bank account that is linked to Aadhaar Card. To get Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Aadhaar Card linkage to your Bank Account is required (with the exception of LPG subsidy for which Aadhaar card is presently discretionary).
To get Government benefits, for example, subsidy for LPG gas connection, you will require these 3 things:
- Your name should be associated with Indane gas distributor
- Customer should have a bank account in their name
- Customer should have their Aadhaar Card
In case you don’t have Aadhaar Card, apply for Aadhaar Card as quickly as time permits. Aadhaar card seeding to Indane gas connection can be done online and offline methods. The procedure referenced here to link Aadhaar Card to Indane gas connection is similar and appropriate to the greater part of the LPG gas associations in India.
Read More – How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Online and Offline?
- Select your location “State” and “District”.
- Choose the “Benefit Type”, for example, LPG for this case. Pick Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) as “Scheme Name” for the Indane gas connection. Choose “Merchant Name” and also enter Indane gas connection “Consumer Number”.
- Fill all your details like “Email Id”, “phone number” and “Aadhaar Number”. Double-check all your entered details carefully before proceeding to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A verification process sends One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Ensure to enter the OTP correctly that you simply got on your Mobile number also, Email Id and enter the captcha text for security purposes and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon successful verification process, customers get a popup message that reads “Seeding request added effectively”. Choose the ‘OK’ button.
Customer Care Number:
Connecting AADHAAR Card to Indane gas association utilizing SMS is a 2 stage process.
- Register your cell phone number with an Indane gas company by sending an SMS to a particular service request telephone number in the format shown below:
REG distributor mobile number with STD code like REG 117654321 564321
Here you get service request contact numbers list.
- Register your Aadhaar card number with Indane gas by sending an SMS from your enrolled number to the same Indane gas distributor service request phone number in the format shown below.
eg: UID 343434343434
Connecting Aadhaar Card to Indane gas with IVRL is the entirely straight forward procedure. First, get the Indane gas IVRL number. Make a call to this IVRL number and adhere to the guidelines to enroll your Aadhaar card number with an Indane gas connection.
Also, Check – Basic Information About HP Gas Booking Online
You can likewise link Aadhaar card to Indane gas with the offline method by post or by providing the administrative work actually to your Indane gas merchant’s showroom.
- Take a printable and downloadable copy of the linkage form online from the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas portal.
- Enter all details in the form and attach enclosures supporting the form.