To completely reduce the utilization of firewood and coal for cooking purposes, the government has launched subsidy with the goal that more individuals take the LPG gas connection.
The LPG subsidy under Pratyaksh Hanstantrit Labh scheme is directly credited to the user’s bank account who are eligible for LPG Gas subsidy. To get the advantage of the LPG subsidy, you have to link your LPG account with Aadhaar. Additionally, the process is much easier by linking your bank Aadhaar.
Link Aadhaar to LPG connection through the online method:
- Step 1: Visit Portal
https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx and type the necessary data in the field provided.
- Step 2: Select the Benefit Type as “LPG” since you need to link your Aadhaar Card to the LPG connection. At that point, you should specify the Scheme Name as indicated by your LPG connection.
- Step 3: Select the Distributor name from the given menu and enter your LPG consumer ID.
- Step 4: Type the mobile number, email address as well as your Aadhaar number and select the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 5: Once you click on submit, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID which should be entered and submitted to finish the procedure.
- Step 6: You get an OTP to your registered mobile number or email ID once verification is done.
Method 1: Visit the Nearest LPG Office
Fill up the subsidy application forms by downloading from their official web portals of Bharat, HP, Indane, or other LPG suppliers. Submit the duly filled application form by visiting the nearest office of your LPG distributor.
Method 2: Call Centre
Connecting of Aadhaar with LPG association should be possible by calling call center number at 18000-2333-555 and adhering to the directions gave by the administrator.
Method 3: Post
Download the necessary form from an official site and fill it in before submitting it alongside the necessary documents via post.
Read More – Basic Information About HP Gas Booking Online
Method 4: IVRS
LPG providers built up an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to help their clients for connecting Aadhaar to their LPG connection. Each area has an alternate IVRS and customers should check their respective region from the company’s list provided. Check below how to get an LPG subsidy with the IVRS method for various LPG distributors.
- Indane Gas
Visit the official portal to link Aadhaar to LPG connection at http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php and check their District Number and follow the instructions guided by the operator.
- Bharat Gas
The clients of Bharat Gas can interface Aadhaar Card to their LPG connection by visiting the official site of Bharat Gas –
www.ebharatgas.com/pages/Customer_Care/CC_IVRSInfo.html and calling the IVRS number on the site and adhere to the directions to finish the procedure.
- HP Gas
Visit the official HP Gas portal – www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpanytime. Call the IVRS number provided and follow the guidelines given by the operator to finish the procedure.
Method 5: SMS
Send an SMS to your LPG distributor. To do this first register your mobile number with your LPG distributor and type an SMS from your linked mobile number to the respective distributor.
What did we learn?