Are you looking for a method to update or register your mobile number in Indian Overseas Bank? Then, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to add a definitive guide for the people who want to update or register their new mobile number in their IOB Bank account. Let’s have a look in brief.
Indian Overseas Bank comes under the government sector and also, nationalized by the Reserve Bank of India. This bank is doing great in the banking sector by providing the best banking services to the customers along with the financial facilities under various government schemes.
Why there is a need for an updated mobile number with an IOB Bank account?
If you have an account with Indian Overseas Bank then you must be enjoying the professional banking and services that they had provided to you. However, how do you receive the banking and transaction alerts?
Of course, via SMS. SMS are one of a great way to know about the real-time transaction activity of your account. However, you need to get your mobile number updated with the bank records for receiving daily transaction alerts.
To be an instance, It is now essential to get your mobile number registered with the bank for availing of any service. You can follow the steps that we had given below for getting your mobile number updated or registered with an IOB Bank account.
How to Register/Update Mobile number in Indian Overseas Bank?
It is a quick process. You only have to follow the steps correctly that we have given below.
- First, you need to visit the nearest Indian Overseas Bank branch. (Please make sure to carry your KYC documents with you.)
- Second, you need to meet the account executive or relationship manager.
- Third, you need to ask for the mobile number or KYC update form.
- After that, you need to fill up the particular form with the correct information.
- Once you are done filling up the form. You now have to attach the KYC self-attested documents with the application form.
- You now have to submit the same to the bank executive or relationship manager.
- Get an acknowledgment letter.
- Now, you will have to wait for 24 hours.
- Your mobile number will automatically get updated with bank records in the given time.
- You will receive a text message on your new mobile number.
- In case, if the mobile number does not get updated with the IOB Bank account. You can contact the bank for the same.
You may also like to read, How To Change or Update Mobile Number In Union Bank Of India Online?
Here we come at the end. Indian Overseas Bank is one of the best public sector banks in India. It is delivering top-notch banking services to its customers. This article is all about changing or updating mobile number with IOB Bank records. It is essential sometimes.
Therefore, if you are looking to get your mobile number updated with bank records, then you are in the right place.