Do you have an account with Union Bank of India? Do you want to have advanced banking access to your bank account? Yes, I guess. Therefore, it is required to get your mobile number updated to the Union Bank of India bank account for receiving all the SMS alerts and using the internet banking service.
There are several benefits of having your mobile number linked with your bank account. You will receive an SMS on every withdrawal or deposit in your account. Furthermore, you can even use advanced banking features such as internet banking or mobile banking.
Sometimes, there is a need of changing or updating the mobile number with the bank account. To be precise, if you are one of them and looking for a quick way to get your mobile number updated with your bank account? Then you are in the right place. Let’s have a look at both the online and offline processes.
How to update mobile number in Union Bank of India online?
It is a simple and most convenient way for the people who want to get their mobile number updated in their bank account online. However, this process is for the people who are having digital banking access with them.
Anyway, let’s have a look at the process.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Union Bank of India. You can visit by clicking here.
- Second, you need to go through the login page.
- A login page will get appear on your screen. Now, you need to enter the user id and password on the given form.
- Click on the submit button, and within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the internet banking dashboard.
- Once you are logged in, you now have to click on the settings button.
- Look for the mobile number and email address tab on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter the new mobile number on your screen.
- Verify using the OTP.
- That’s it. Your number is successfully updated with your bank account.
You may also like to read, Allahabad Internet Banking – Easy Steps to Register and Login !!
How to update mobile number in Union Bank of India offline?
- First, you need to visit the home branch of Union Bank of India. (Do not forget to carry the self-attested KYC documents)
- Second, meet the bank executive and ask for the mobile number updatation form.
- You now have to fill in up all the required details in the KYC form.
- Once you are done filling up all the details, attach the self-attested KYC documents along with the form.
- Submit to the bank executive and get the acknowledgment slip.
- Within 24 hours, your mobile number will get updated with your bank account.
- Post validation, you will receive an SMS on your new mobile number.
In case, if the mobile number does not get updated with the bank account within 24 hours, then I will prefer you to visit the bank once.
Having the mobile number updated with the bank account is essential these days. To be an instance, the SMS alerts are necessary for the bank account holders to know about the ongoing activity with their bank account. Therefore, we have decided to add a quick article for the people who are looking for ways to update their mobile number in UBI online.