Speed Post is a leading company when it comes to domestic express industry; it provides express and delivery within a specific time. It delivers letters and parcels which weigh up to about 35 kg. It offers services which are affordable by al. and they do deliver across the country for every consignment that weighs about 50 grams. Speed post has more or less the widest network deli erring that delivers products to every corner of the country, it is the most sought after process of deliverance, even in this era of email and internet. Check speed post tracking status below.
What are the Features of Speed Post?
- Speed Post offers insurance of consignments which range up to INR 1 lakh. It also has 24 hours booking facility, so you can call in and book at any time any day you want. It is available only in selected offices in major cities.
- You can track your product through the internet and you can register with your phone number you get sms updates at every step of your tracking system from booking to delivery.
- You will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number when your consignment is ready and you can receive the same from the post office.
- They offer free pick up the if your parcel is bulk, and also certain corporate customers receive free pick up to their premises, and they can do so through call or regular collection service.
- you can book whenever you feel convenient, and it is not necessary to pay then, you can always pay alter, So in total no upfront payment is required. Certain Corporate and contract customers may avail credit facility.
- From regular customers to corporate customers, all can enjoy huge discount based on the volume of the parcel they are about to deliver.
- For e-commerce and online sellers, there is also cash on delivery system. they also offer compensation on certain grounds, such as if the delivery gets delayed due to their own internal problem, if there occurs damage of any article or it gets lost, the you receive the double amount of the money you had spent on your speed post or INR 1000 whichever is less.
International Speed post can be booked in almost all the Departmental Post offices across the country. In metro and other major cities, International Speed Post articles can be booked till late in the evening. The general maximum weight for International Speed Post (EMS) is 35kg. Some countries have lower weight restrictions. The size of a postal article for International speed Post service shall not exceed 1.5 meter for any one dimension and 3 meters for the sum of the length and the greatest circumference measured in a direction other than the length. The countries that it delivers to are Argentina, Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bulgaria, Canada, China people’s republic, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Jordan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Switzerland, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Yemen.
How to Access a Range of Services in Indian Post?
When you want to access a range of services then you need to sign in your India Post account. When you want to book mails then you need to book slots to send your parcel, letter any documents within the country and then also you can view any sort of transaction history. You can avail their business mailing services and also book bulk mail, request a pickup, manage your account and can also track delivery status. You can also open and mange philate account.
A packing parcel should be well packed and should be closed in a reasonably strong case and then should be wrapped, or at least be covered and fastened in a cautious manner to preserve the contents to be sent to parcel from loss or damage in the post, to prevent any tampering therewith, and to protect other postal articles from being damaged in any way thereby. If the parcel you are sending contains cloth or woolen material it must be packed in a strong wrapper with an outer covering of stout card-board or cloth. It is suggested to use a wooden or a stout cardboard case according.
How to Track Speed Post Delivery Status?
These are the steps you need to follow when you want to track sped post delivery system:
- Type India Post in your Google.
- Go to the home page Of India Post from where you can access to see all the developments of your article.
- In the home page go to the tools section in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Under that tools section, you will find a lot of blanks spaces where you need to fill in, from the information that is given to you by the postal office.
- Write the Consignment number.
- Then you write the Complaint number
- Then write the Pin code of the area where it is to be delivered.
- After you have filled in with all the necessary information, a new page will open up.
- If you have entered the information correctly then you will see that on top of the page there will appear track number, the name of the place from where it was posted, and the place where it is to be delivered.
- On that page you can check and track the gradual step from where it is going from one place to another.
- Check the event which will be in the format of Article dispatched, bag is opened, bag is received, article delivered. As per the condition of the delivery, your status will be updated.
- If your parcel is going for overseas transport then you can call their toll free number 1800112011, It is to be used only for international parcels.