You all people must be aware of one of the best banks ‘State Bank of India.’ The State Bank of India is the largest Indian Bank. This bank has more branches, ATM’s across different locations in the country. Apart from the banking and financial services, SBI is also good at maintaining its digital banking customers.
The State Bank of India Internet Banking has a lot of features, and it has a unique dashboard, features compared to any other bank in India. You must have visited this page looking for information on increasing the transfer limit in SBI.
No worries, we have added a detailed process in this article. Let’s have a look.
How to Increase Transfer Limit in SBI Online Banking?
We know about the process of transferring funds from one bank account to another in SBI online banking. For transferring funds, we need to add beneficiary account details in the online banking portal.
After that, we can quickly transfer the amount to the particular beneficiary bank account. However, it is just a one time process of adding a beneficiary, and after you complete your first fund transfer, you can transfer funds in a few clicks thereafter.
Moreover, we even have to set a limit for transferring funds. For instance, we cannot exceed the limit until we increase the transfer limit in SBI online banking. Thus, we have added a quick process for doing the same.
- First, one needs to visit the online banking website of SBI. You can visit by clicking here.
- After that, you need to log in using the user id and password.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the dashboard.
- You now have to look for the ‘my account and profile.’ option. Just click on it.
- After that, click on the ‘profile.’ button.
- You now will see many options on a particular screen.
- Just look for the option ‘add and manage beneficiary.’ Just click on it.
- You will now see the list of beneficiaries you have added to your bank account.
- You now have to choose the bank accounts.
- You will not get the option to change or increase the transfer limit in SBI online banking.
- You will see the option of modifying the transfer limit.
- On the next screen, just set up the fund transfer limit and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will it take to update the transfer limit?
There is no particular answer to this question. Still, it can take up to 10 minutes to update the transfer limit. It depends on the bank, though.
Can we transfer any amount?
Probably, Yes. But, again, it depends on the bank. You can set the transfer limit and check.
Here we come at the end. You cannot transfer an amount to any bank account added in SBI online banking if it exceeds the transfer limit. Thus, the State Bank of India allows people to change or increase the transfer limit in SBI online banking.
We have added a complete process on this. You can have a look and see if something went wrong? You can always inform us in the comments section.