We know the importance of having a pan card in 2021. You can not avail of any of the digital finance, income tax, or any other bank facility without having the pan card. It is also proof of Indian and taxpayer citizen.
You must have come across this article looking for ways to download e-Pan Card online. Fortunately, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to add the downloading and generating process of the pan card that is applied through the UTIITSL portal.
However, this article is only for the people who had applied for their pan card online using the UTIITSL Portal.
What is an e-Pan Card?
The e-Pan Card is a digital format of Pan Card. You do not need to carry it in your pocket all the time. You can get the file downloaded on the smartphone and can use the smartphone as your Pan Card proof.
It becomes handy if due to any reason, you do not have access to the physical card.
Anyways, let’s have a look at the process to generate the e-Pan Card online.
You may also like to read, Aadhar Card Download by Name, DOB and Aadhaar Number-Easy Guide
How to download e-Pan Card Applied Through UTIITSL Portal?
We already have mentioned earlier that the process is only for the people who had applied for their pan card via the UTIITSL portal.
You can follow the steps that we have added below to download the e-Pan Card Online.
- First, you need to open the UTIITSL website. You can open it by clicking here.
- You now have to enter the pan number along with the date of birth on the given fields.
- Enter the GSTIN number. (Optional)
- Enter the captcha code, and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next screen, you need to generate OTP on both “email id and registered mobile number.”
- Just select the option and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Fill in up the OTP on the given fields.
- If the payment gateway page appears on the screen, then you will have to make the payment to generate an e-Pan Card.
- Once the payment gets completed, you will receive an email consisting of your e-Pan Card.
- That’s it.
Note: The PDF file is password protected. To open the PDF file you need to enter the date of birth in DDMMYY format.
The e-Pan Card Facility is available for the users:
- Who had applied it through the UTIITSL portal.
- Who had registered a valid mobile number and email id in the records.
The user needs to pay a fee of Rs 8 for the e-Pan Card issuance.
In the case of any issues or emergency, we always recommend contacting the UTIITSL customer helpline number.
Here we come at the end. This article is solely related to downloading the e-Pan Card through UTIITSL Portal. In this article, we have added all the information that one needs to know for generating the e-Pan Card online.
However, the user can always ask any queries in the comments section.