The State Bank of India is an Indian public sector financial body that provides financial and banking services on an international level. It provides a great number of opportunities to the people who are eligible. Numerous people apply for the job of an SBI clerk each year. Any person who wants to apply for this job is required to apply online on the bank’s website and fill up the application form. The bank provides a link on its official website where the candidates can directly apply. They also need to submit an application fee through this online mode. A person who wants to apply for this post needs to have a valid email id and an active mobile number that helps in any form of communication required.
SBI Clerk Application Process:
The following steps can help in smoothening this process of SBI clerk apply online and provide a detailed guide for the candidates:
- SBI provides a direct link that helps the candidates in applying online. The candidate must click on the link and select the ‘New Registration’ option that is provided on the page. This option is generally provided in the top right of the link’s homepage. This will be the first step towards starting the registration process.
- Choosing this option will direct the candidate to another page which will consist of some important points that a candidate must read carefully before moving forward. After reading everything, he must click on the option ‘Continue’.
- The next to start the application process involves providing the basic details such as name, email id, contact information address, etc. and clicking on the save option.
- Providing these basic personal information sets will help the candidate in registering himself for the application process. This will generate a registration number and password. This information will be sent to the candidate through email and SMS.
- The next step requires the candidate to upload his signature and a photograph. The format must be as per the requirement of the State Bank of India. The photograph must be of passport size, must be a coloured picture and have a white background.
- There are some basic guidelines that must be considered while uploading a picture. The candidate must upload the latest photograph and it must not be blurred. The photo must be coloured one and must be in a white background.
- The candidate must be looking straight at the camera and there must be no reflections of any glass in the photo. There must be no ‘ flash eye’ in case a flash is used. The photo must not include any kind of hat or cap and the face must not be covered in any way.
- The permissible size of the photograph is 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the file size should be within 20 kb to 50 kb. The signature must be within 10 kb and 20 kb. It should be done on a white paper by using a black ink pen. It must not be done in capital letters as the SBI does not accept this.
- The candidate must be very careful while signing as he must have the same signature every time. If his signature does not match at any point with his previous signatures, he might get into trouble. It is required that both the signature and the photograph must be legible and clear to avoid any future problem.
- The candidate is also required to fill in his professional and academic details including work experience, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
- Every detail including the high school and graduation details must be filled in very carefully and the original documents must be used to enter the marks accurately and correctly. He must also provide other details such as religion, nationality, permanent as well as a correspondence address.
- The candidate must also select the category that they belong to for reservation purposes along with their local and official language.
- The next step involves reviewing the application form carefully before moving forward. If they want to make any change in the application form, they can simply edit it. This is very important as the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes in his form later. He must carefully recheck every information, save it and then select ‘Continue’.
- Once the application form is carefully filled and rechecked, the candidate is directed to the payment page where he has to online pay the fees through an online payment option. On the screen, an application fee is displayed. The application charges depend on the category to which the candidate belongs.
- Then the candidate will be directed to the payment gateway, where he has to select the method through which he wants to complete the payment. The online payment can be done through debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- Once the candidate provides every detail and completes the transaction process, an application form is generated along with an e-receipt. It consists of every information of the candidate along with the fee details. The candidate must thereby generate a print these out for record and future reference.
- In case of any problem in the final submission or if the online transaction if found incomplete, the candidate has to register himself again and complete the process by making the final payment.
- The bank also provides an option of reprinting the form and the receipt which contains all the information including payment details at any time later.
Always make sure to provide accurate information and correct documents in order to avoid unnecessary delay and rejection of your candidature. So, this is a step by step process on how to apply for the SBI Clerk job If you have any doubt then don’t hesitate to ask through the comment form.