If you come across this article looking for ways to register a new mobile number in Bank of Baroda. Fortunately, you are in the right place. To be precise, every bank account holder must keep their mobile number updated with the bank records. It is useful in many ways. For example, the customer will get SMS alerts for every transaction.
Furthermore, having a bank account linked with a mobile number is essential for doing online transactions. In this article, we have added two efficient ways to register a new mobile number in the Bank of Baroda.
Let’s have a look.
How to Register a new mobile number in Bank of Baroda?
We had mentioned earlier the importance of a bank account linked with a mobile number. There could be several reasons to update the mobile number in the bank.
Let’s have a look at the methods.
- ATM Machine
- Bank Branch
You may also like to read, How to Register for Bank of Baroda Internet banking
ATM Machine – 1
It is one of the easiest ways to register a new mobile number in the Bank of Baroda. However, you must have some essential things present with you.
Things that are required:
- ATM Card
- ATM Pin
- Previous Registered Mobile Number
- First, you will have to visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM. You can find the nearest ATM using Google Maps.
- Second, you will have to insert the ATM card on the machine.
- After that, you need to continue by entering a four-digit ATM Pin.
- You will find the list of options on your ATM screen.
- Select M-Connect from the list of options.
- You now have to enter ten digits mobile number.
- Re-enter, and click on the submit button.
- That’s it.
Bank Branch – 2
This method will be a bit longer. You will have to visit the bank to complete this process. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- Visit the Home Branch of Bank of Baroda. (Where you have opened your bank account)
- Meet the bank executive or bank manager over there.
- Ask them for getting a mobile number changing request form.
- Fill in all the required information along with the latest mobile number that you want to get it registered.
- Attach the self-attested documents such as aadhar card, pan card. (Make sure that your signature is present on them)
- Last, submit the application form to the bank executive or bank manager.
- You now have to wait for 24 hours minimum to get your mobile number updated with the bank records.
- You will receive a text SMS on your new mobile number once it gets updated.
Note: If your mobile number does not get updated within 24 hours, then visit the home branch and meet the officials regarding the same.
So, this is our article for changing a mobile number in the Bank of Baroda. Here, we have added two different ways to update the mobile number in Bank of Baroda. If you are having any doubts, then you can always ask us in the comments section. We would love to help you.