There should be a specific platform for registering all the complaints of the specific department. You must have come across this article looking for a guide to Register EPF complaint online. Fortunately, you are in the right place. The EPF i-Grievance Management System is the only platform managed by EPFO.
It is specially created for registering all the grievances or complaints from the EPF members. In this article, we have added a definitive guide for the people who want to register EPF complaints online.
Let’s have a look.
EPF i-Grievance Management System
EPF i-Grievance Management System is the portal especially designed for the PF members. In this portal, they can add all of their grievances or complaints regarding their pending status, or anything about the pending complaints.
This portal can be used by PF members, EPS Pensioner, Employer, and Others. However, they will have to log in on EPFiGMS to register a complaint.
Complaints that can be registered on EPFiGMS
You can register the complaints related to the issues that we have added below.
- EPF Withdrawl issue.
- Transferring of the PF account.
- KYC issue. (Know Your Customer)
- Employees Pension Certificate or Form C.
- PF Balance.
- Cheque returned or misplaced complaint.
- Pension Settlement.
- Insurance payments complaint.
Prerequisite to register EPF Grievance Online
You must have to keep the UAN number for getting logged in to the portal. However, you can also file a complaint regarding the UAN number.
Furthermore, EPF pensioner can file the complaint using the PPO number.
You may also like to read, How To Get Advance PF Money From your EPF Account
How to Register EPF Complaint Online?
Provident Fund (PF) members can quickly register a complaint online using the EPF Grievance website.
From this website, you can register multiple complaints using the one UAN number.
However, you can follow the steps that we have added below to register EPF complaints online.
- First, visit the official website of EPF i-Grievance Management System. You can visit by clicking here.
- On the homepage, click on the “Register Grievance” button.
- You now have to click one of the complaints from the list of options. You can also choose “others” as the option in case you do not know the UAN number.
- For example, to file a complaint regarding the PF account.
- You need to enter the UAN number on the next screen.
- Complete the verification using the OTP, the details will get visible on the screen.
- You now have to choose the option for filing a complaint related to the PF account.
- After that, you need to write the Grievance up to 5000 characters.
- You now have to upload the reference file or document.
- Once uploaded, complete the application by providing OTP.
- The complaint will get sent to the resolution department.
- It would take around 15-20 days to get the complaint resolved.
Points to be noted:
- You need to upload the relevant documents in PDF format and the file size should not get exceed 1MB.
- Additionally, you can also check the status of the complaint online using the same portal.
The Provident Funds (PF) members can raise the issue related to their account on the EPFiGMS portal. A member can quickly add the complaint, and it will get resolved by the resolution department.
To be an instance, we have added all the information in this article for filing an EPF complaint online. If there is an issue? One can always reach us in the comments section.